REALLY DEVS???

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BUSHPlG, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I made a thread about this. Why complain about no matches when you can fix it immediately?

2. Contact the devs? Mix up rosters??? How?? Smash the device? lol

3. I love that every person on this thread whines about you whining. Go troll somewhere else lmao. It's not the clans. It's the devs algorithm and the way EE wars are set up. The whole system pleads for uneven match ups. They need a whole other way of deciding war matches. Cus as much fun as SH is, this Season 3 is practically none existent for any mids or hansels that aren't lb. Go huge or stay ankle biter size. There is definitely an issue here with the amount of no matches being issued.

4. Finally....a person that understands. Im jus saying yall s2 wasnt as bad as this season. This season theres a lot of nm. Thing is we not the only. I reckon since gh got nerfed. The match system has failed in some places. Devs need to work on that for sure....

5. Week 2 war 15 no match at all........like wat happemd??? Yall went on a vacation??? This is bs man

6. I think Reason for sooo many nm is that ok, devs got rid of the gh for a REASON so people can grow and waste gold on bigger builds and so they can have a bigger rooster size for s3, they didn't expect people to end up dropping their build or even just changing to SH instead of growing, now EVERYONE is tryin to take advantage of this once again and it's causing all these no matches, honestly people that complain should just stop trying to cheat the system because apparently the system is cheating you, but then again the people who don't stop will be the one getting messed up matches and probably end up winning, hmmmm seems like the greedy ****** up the greedy I'm this situation

7. The shistem is completely flawed no ifs ands or buts about it. I have attempted warring with three different clans & all have attempted multiple roster set ups the result being 17 no matches, 1ok match & one where we at #13 were matched against #2. So fair or not in need of major reworking, yea your clown shoes are as big as the ones the Devs wear...!ยก!

8. That's the consequence for being afraid to grow your account.. Glad to see all the whiny gh and sh getting screwed even more

9. All this hate on SHs makes me feel like Jesus Christ himself

10. U guys cry if bad match u guys cry if no match if u all want more match up the get more clans to war n get a tighter cs system in ur clan in till clans start putting the blame on themselves n doing something about. It the dev can't ease n lower player cs or stats to give u a match kaw at a hole needs to step up

11. U all cry suck it up cupcake

12. Why can nbody spel on this thred lol

AND WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY USE LMAO AND LOL FOR NO REASON

13. Because we all go to special school for special people

14. Ok guys I might be the only blind one here. S1 and S2 was totally different from this season. This season is the most bs sesson ever! Like seriously the has been x2 nm at all. Like wtf?!!! Are they trying to stall us to give them time to patch up things bc they realeased it too early or something??? Like HELLLOOO....

15. Wat I mean about a nm at all is that no clans are even MATCHED AT ALL!

16. You whine about matches not being fair devs tightened matches, now you whine about not getting matches which will only lead to lopsided wars again. Also 12 no matches in a season isn't bad, when you get 12 in a week come talk to me.

17. everyone keeps trying to break the system for an easy routine. i personally think it should be a fight. this isn't war per say it's a tournament to earn gear for war.