[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Joke of a season. Kinda managed a downward spiral from Pre-Season 1 onwards huh?

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Can programmers not set parameters for war rosters to create "required cs divisions" within a team roster?

ie: 20 person roster
    2 - over 20M cs
    6 - over 14 to 20M cs
    6 - over 6 to 14M cs
    6 - up to 6M cs

This would create opportunity/need for mids on every roster. It would also reduce GH/SH/LB stacking and create a playing field where team strategy based on a variety of builds comes back into play.

Each clan roster would have preset parameters for "cs slots" to be filled with signups. The quality/strength of your team would still be an internal decision based on builds in your clan available to war and your strategy in wars.

The "over 20M cs" slot isn't specific for only LB (as they aren't as abundant) but do provide opportunity for all sizes of builds to participate.

Matching up for "hit ratios" may also be aligned more easily with balanced/similar build teams to provide far more matches. Discussion?

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

War system is literally disgusting. It's a joke and a huge embarrassment for the devs, and they know it.

Devs either A: can't fix it or B: have no concept of damage control/public relations , as they have done/said nothing to make the community think they care one bit about this **** war system, or that some day , some how this will be fixed.

Obviously, they are more focused on other parts of the game. It's a shame.

Kaw community should change name to kaw immunity btw

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Devs any plans for changing the match up algorithm or am I dropping build from a 17m cs attack build to sos hansel, many have informed you of the issues in ee wars with reply to any. As it stands the season is flawed and which ever clan has the bigger tops will take the pickings. I thought with the nerf it was to encourage people to grow it's infact had the opposite effect

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Look at rewards 

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I love wulfgars idea :)

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I have a suggestion for helping clans build better rosters.

Rather than say poor hit ratio for No Match, give more detail e.g. 30mcs lower and 40mcs higher than potential matches in range.

Or provide a better grading system if you won't give specifics. E.g. No match, but close. Average hitting ratio. Or... No Match. Not close. Below average hitting ratio. Or... No Match. Poor hit ratio.

Forcing everyone to guess n experiment just forces more no matches and more frustration. Anxiety is starting to set in w ppl who have had 20 no matches and 2 wars.

Any support for this concept?

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Can someone pm/ wall me what the hell does poor hit ratio mean???

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I think a simple fix would be the order of the list they post each week. Devs mention to look one clan above or below to see how to better match your clan. However so far this season we have yet to be matched one above or below. Instead we are typically matched 5-15 spots above us.

Devs, please actually order the list based on factors used in matchup so the limited information provided can be of some us to the community. This way we know the clans we were close to matching.

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Support to any change to matchup system. The matchup we do get are horrible at times anyway. Open up the range and lets war instead of 8 of top 15 clans getting a no-match. We can all see who didnt match and all see multiple matches that could have been great wars.

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hi KaW admin or community.

What defines a poor hit ratio? Top 5 can not hit bottom 5 of enemy roster? More? Less?

BTW, top 5 rarely hit bottom 5 because of waste of troops for very low plunder... and vice versa because it is an automatic fail.

4 no matches in a row here .

Thanks

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Atleast can we look at the rewards in their shinning glory, the design, drawings, stats and all. Ofcourse I am not getting any thanks to a few factors involved. But 3 weeks into the season should we not show what the community will get for all the chaos this has generated.

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

[​IMG]

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Zodiac had a poor hit ratio in War 6? We lowered our BFA and LB to war but now we've been "odd guild out" which is hilarious and now "poor hit ratio"? Do you want us to stop warring or do you think this is funny? Thanks for all the fun.

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

I love ppl that complain about no match, it's your own fault, devs told you stop going LB and sh, you don't want to listen so stop whining about no match.

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

@mushroom, your correct and yet I still see ads on wc begging for gh/sh ... Mmm I wonder why the no matches? 

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Is the ring item the spy ring or the attack ring?

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Stupid matchup now devs!! What happen??u wanna kill ur game??

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Week 4 Wars will be continuing with the 20 person roster.

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Boooo