loyalty bonuses to eb fairys/war clans

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by wa_imrich-dollarrob-imrich_wa, Feb 5, 2014.

1. it is my personal opinion that the ee bonuses are exclusive to warriors & with ppl leaving a clan to war just sounds rediculous.I wish to propose a bonus to ppl with loyalty to a specific clan,if u leave u lose your bonus(kinda like ee used to be) only this bonus would compound if u warred&eb'ed in the same clan,giving u maximum bonuses to gold(i.e. ee bonus+loyalty bonus) since ee bonus has changed i have seen more lv5 ee ppl in the game but most leave their 'home' clan to war elsewhere & return when war is over. i believe by implementing the loyalty bonus on top of the ee bonuses would not totally eliminate roster stacking but would slow it down & make ppl not want to leave their home clans to go to war while also giving the "eb fairys" a chance to grow stronger.the bonuses could be achieveable in as small as 5/30/90/120/365 days or even go as big as 30/120/365/730/1460 days while the bonuses would act like ee bonuses giving 10%/20%/30%/40%/50% or maybe be equal to ee or greater at 25%/45%/65%/85%/105%,this is merely an idea to stop clan hopping & possibly eliminate mercs it the game all together.this would make kicking ppl 4 inactivity weigh more heavily on admins&owners thus making the game more active while the smaller clans died out,this would also eliminate the begging in wc for help(to some extent & force clans to even roseters to handle ebs of their size) but this is just an idea......plz comment on the ideas set forth & devs plz eliminate posts regarding of the topic statments/inquiries(i dont know how to manage my threads at this point in time) ty 4 reading my extensive thread,hoping 4 lots of support,enjoy kawing like always,

dollarrob

2. Support. Loyalty is a hard thing to get now a days.

HøM

3. What if your home clan doesn't engage in ee?
    You'd have to abandon your favorite people (semi permanently) to join an EE clan full time. No Support.

4. No support

5. maybe u should reconsider the clan u call home,not meant to deter anyone from leaving but it would somewhat penalize u if u chose to leave

6. No support.