Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. has anyone enchanted the bone dragon eq?

2. Who can beat ZAFT in a OSW war?

3. Wdgaf maybw

4. Is skimming spies with attack build even generate enough gold for it to be worth the effort

5. Yes. My alt for example, on hte makes 87m first hit, but inly 63m last hit. If you have the time, it is well worth it

6. Apparently low spy(common form of an attack build) stats makes your end gold lower. As the end result sort've averages out for a reward it means that low spies = low income = drop in average = low gold return.
    Not confirming this myself because I've only heard it... Post here and my wall if you know for sure.

7. I heard that was for moths because of low damage

8. If you are going to be skimming troops, you might as well skim spies as well, as skimming spies does make you more money.

9. What color shirt am I wearing ?

10. That's a trick question your not wearin a shirt

11. 
    Your just amazing

12. I was looking around and wondering, though I may not be eligible to apply— how does one become a mod?

13. You have to be over 18 and send an application. It's recommended you're a mature player who enjoys taking time to help the community and has time to be active. I am unsure if there is a rule regarding how long you've been playing, however it is most likely a factor.

14. Length of play is a small factor in it. Note moose was made a mod in six months of playing.

Basically it's about your diligence and ability to see things as black and white no moral grey area. They also require you to be 18

15. Wonderful!
    Do you think I would have a chance?
    Where could I send in an application, and even get one?

16. You could send in an application but will only be looked at if they're looking for moderators in your time zone.