Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I can win HTE with troops when I use the 1m and the 2.5m pots. And if I have the blade, my second to last attack uses more troops than before. If I have my moth dagger (less stats than blade) I use the same attacks, but my troop count is the same all the way through

2. Non % based. The Abyssal blade worked well up until my last few hits, but my moth dagger worked on all hits

3. I am on PC, so why can I not get speakers?

4. PC based accounts do not get speakers. Something to do with spam. I don't know because one line on PC and then there's nothing

5. You do not gain speakers because people would make a million accounts and spam Wc.
    In order to get speakers connect your account to a mobile device.

6. What eb does exoskeleton drop in?

7. What's bfa and bfe ppl are talking about

8. BFA: Bonus from allies
    BFE: Bonus from equipment

9. BFA=Bonus From Allies
    BFE=Bonus From Equipment

10. What is the current bfa that i need to get ranked on the ally leaderboard. I have been inactive for around six months now so the last time i was on it was around 7 million if i remember correctly.

11. To b ranked on leaderboard approximately 1t gets you in the top 10000

12. I believe it's around 30 mill, but I may be wrong.

Now I have a question: What happened to the oG CF thread? I can't seem to find it.

13. Im not talking about cost, that is irrelevant. I want to know the cs of my allies that i need to get to 10k.

14. Thanks metal. Seems i have a ways to go now.

15. It's still there metal it's just been spammed back a page or two