Allies reset by DEV 100% refund

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Daytona, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I support. But the allies that are active and reset should remain the same

2. I agree just as long as it is the dev who is reseting them. But I feel there should be a yearly limit of less then 5

3. CAO WAS HERE!
    CAO AGREES WITH YOUR OPINION AND REINFORCES YOUR REQUEST AND DEMAND IMMEDIATE ACTION TO BE TAKEN!
    CAO TAKES HIS LEAVE NOW.
    BE HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN GRACED BY MY PRESENCE AND EVEN MORE GREATFUL THAT I HAVE COME TO YOUR AID AND DEAL WITH THIS INJUSTICE!
    CAO
    HALL OF JUSTICE

4. So if the plan is to:

Reset/Delete Inactives: 100% refund on what you spent on them.

Then you have a good idea bound!

5. There wiuld be a loop hole for infinite income so thats why u dont get 100% gold back

6.  agreed on the 100% refund

7. Allies reset by devs should be 100%. Allies reset by players should stay the same.

8. Here's the issue with this: Player one(P1) and player two(P2) decide they're going to volley player three(P3) up to lets say 100bil. Whoever doesn't keep P3, lets just say P1 makes about 10bil . Then P3 resets. Well now P2 has a full refund of the 100bil, and P1 has the extra 10bil . Basically you repeat this process forever and you could make trillions in a matter of days. I hate being reset on, but to me that's why it hasn't been implemented into the game.

9. This isn't about full refund on players who choose to reset. Only on those who the devs reset for long inactivity. There's no way really to exploit this. I fully agree, especially as I have lost much gold this week from KaW giving my allies the boot. I understand why they need booted. But we should not have to lose money because someone decided 6 months (or whatever time) ago to quit the game.

Support
    ®
    AFR

10. To keep.that from happeing why.not buy active allies see the point active = u lose no gold inactive = u lose gold its simple

11. Support
    Others please read the idea before you comment Ty, not just the previous post it makes a lot more sense.

12. Wow so many supports and devs dont even say anything. btw i support this 100% our gold shouldnt be wasted by the devs.

13. This is probably the one thing that's been around that legit is unfair... Personally I've only lost about 30b so I'm not bothered about my own losses, and I'll never have huge allies, but other players losing out ain't cool. Support.

14. Cup of Soup, true, but I'd like it too work like the way it works if you drop, it slowly builds up to 100% like it currently does to 60%. Maybe a month? If they reset before then, tough. Still unfair but it's too easy to abuse otherwise, some things you need to find a balance.