Player Photos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Only all over the first 700 pages.

2. Lets make it to 1k

3. Lol lovely posted more in 1 page than I'll post entire thread :lol:

4. .
    IMG_0539.JPG

5. Sorry new to forum posting so obviously don't know how to post pics. Lol

6. Hipster, post a picture of yourself and we can make fun of you :) there is literally nothing wrong with cream ffs, it's weirder to not have pimples as a teenager.

7. Sigh, ok I shall post one last photo before I leave for quite some time.

[​IMG]

8. Nice picture Jes :)

9. Now, do you PROMISE to leave?

10. If I didn't know so, I'd say you want me to leave. As such, I would gladly tell you that I am not gone yet and shall never be truly gone. I will occasionally be lurking when I have the time of day to, and might even comment once in a while. But in reality it will not be very often as life happened and therefore I must prioritize.

11. All you're doing is starting conflict that doesn't need to be happening VAS.

12. But since you KNOW so, Jester, how is your response changed?

IGCB - Well, ya. That's kinda the point of forums, unnecessary conflict.

13. That's definitely not the point of forums... Not the original one then... Forums is a place where ideas can be spoken on/created/mashed together. If someone joins to only see hostility, then we may lose that persons idea. Goes for newbies and knowns in forums alike.

14. Never was a truer word spoken IGCB!

15. Forums is a place to insult people, knowing that you wont get physically hurt, and to yourself feel big.

16. People have a very negative outlook on my appearance! I am actually quite fit :lol:

17. [​IMG]

Sarai is my baby sister that was born last Wednesday. :)