KAW Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by BoomBoom, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Hey. What's up?*

*This message was brought to you by Maraschino.

2. Dear kaw in future, i wonder what yall have like T8 or something but well i love about this game is its more than a game my clan TEO is a family and thats what this games about make family well peace

DIG4U

Thrawn likes this.
  3. I wish to tell future KaW players that The Overseers (should they be still existing) are a great clan, not stat wise, but people -wise. About 90% of members are inactive right now, but after I clear it, I hope more actives will join and maybe, just maybe, The Overseers will go down in the KaW history books so that the future KaWers will hear about it evryday!!

4. Hey dude we are all screwed 5 billions years down the road

5. I'm the knight of nasty words!!!!

Prediction game are nice

(but no one admit they bang cat)

6. Great idea-great game-great ppl

7. BUMP FOR THE WORLD OF TOMOROOOOW!

Thrawn likes this.
  8. Dear KaW players of the future, thank you for giving me the excuse to write this down (I've been wanting to make a long post about my KaW lifetime for AGES).

Well I started off KaW, got to know my way around, started raising my stats. While I was doing this, the Dragon Knights VS KoTR war was in full swing (any o you guys remember that?), I decided I wanted some action and applied to join DK. Almost immediatley I got a notification telling me I had been rejected. Affronted, I decided to seek out revenge by fighting them amongst the ranks of KoTR. Soon after I joined, I realised that it had been a ba move, the leader (King_R0B) was a madman. Fortunatley there was a member called Shadowcat (now KittyPryde) who was basically leading the clan and protecting them from K_R. I stuck to her orders and followed them to the letter, and I grew tremendously. Eventually though, I decided I had to leave KoTR, and the first chapter of my KaW life came to an end.
    Soon after I left, I got an invite to a small clan known as The Order of the Assassins. I decided to join. What good luck that was. I stayed there for ages and had an AMAZING time, made loads if friends (whom I am still very close to).eventually

Thrawn likes this.
  9. WTF IT POSTED IT! I'll carry on:

10. Eventually the leader Swift-Assassin decided we needed a sub-clan. So Order of the Ninjas was born. I signed up here and was made admin and council. It was absolutely great. Eventually events transpred and we decided we wanted to split from OoA and the authority of Swift. The less said here the better, so I'll just say after a big war we just set aside our differences and left each other alone. OoN became 'The Ashes'. Things carried on as normal, until our leader, angel_g_101003 left (personal reasons). Also her co-leader reborn_ashes was presented with a real life situation and had to go inactive. The Ashes needed a leader; step forward ...... daTomoT! Well yeah I led the clan for a while but eventually it all began to fall apart so I transferred leadership and left. I landed myself a place as co-leader in a clan called Imperial Knights. Eventually this clan too fell apart under a pressure from the legendary iG. After that I clan hopped, trying to find a place that felt like home, like The Ashes had. Nowhere could be found. Eventually I settled in Hopeful Misfits, the clan where most of The Ashes' membrs had fled to. Shortly after this I was offered a place with Foxes, which I took up, honoured to be offered a place in such a clan. That's pretty much the end of my story SO FAR. I'm still in Foxes and can't see myself leaving any time soon.

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO READ THIS.

Go Foxes! 

Thrawn likes this.
  11. I have most posts in kaw, future kaw.

Thrawn likes this.
  12. Pants on the Ground
    Pants on the Ground

Lookin' like a fool
    With your pants on the Ground
    With the gold in your mouth
    Hat turned sideways
    Pants hit the ground

Call yourself a cool cat
    With your pants on the ground

Walkin' downtown with your pants on the ground!
    Giddy-up

Hey! Get your pants off the ground!
    Lookin like a fool!
    Walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground!

Hey! Get your pants off the ground!
    Lookin' like a fool
    With your pants on the Ground
    With the gold in your mouth
    Hat turned sideways
    Call yourself a cool cat

Pants on the ground!

-Blade (aka txfhdsgh aka theLOLInator)

Thrawn likes this.
  13. One of boombooms best threads

14. I love this game :p it is 3:00 and i am not sleeping u can pretty much say i am a kaw ADDICT !! WooHoooo ! Have fun future kaw members 

15. I'M CRISPY!!!!!!

Thrawn likes this.
  16. I'm prone to damage lulz

17. U CAN'T STOP PERVS ON THIS GAME

(so just join in the fun)
    Luv u luvbug

18. I think there should b an emojicon for the game of kaw. So for now my second favorite thing food. I got that. And bcuz i said that dont mean im fat. Im not at all but here. And especially this. BACON!!!!!