Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Devs is there any updates on what the changes are going to be? And when they are going to take affect??

2. Here is my explination... I'm still making the exact same even tho having 324k spy attack as when I did 129k spy... While with the attack builds they never drop below their plunder but spies go from 7.9m straight down to 0 this doesn't help in wars except to assassinate but again that doesn't earn plunder only weakens a player and if u keep doing it no one could hit that player

3. Winter I posted in the closing clan roster thread some spy uses and their dis-uses. Peek there.

Wh33lz, all changes will come out slowly on an individual basis to be weighed by the community to ensure balancing of any changes that occur.

4. In my opinion the trade offs are fine, just easier to make money with all offense.

I would like to see two new spy buildings, matching the rock/paper/scissors of army buildings. A 175/75 chain, and a 75/175 chain.

5. Summoning circles(gasp)

6. Support! Thank u devs for ever improving an already great game. Keep up the good work!

7. Lol. I have two lighting towers giving me a permanent defense of 3+ million. That really helps because my defense pots never get used. No one can attack, sure they can scout.
    My all seeing eye defeats most spies. And my soy defense pits don't get used. I think that's great. I don't have to keep replenishing pots.

Devs, thanks for a great game. It only gets better when buildings also have defense points. :)

8. are yall ever going to make the spy buildings better to balance it out

9. Create spy quests

10. Spy buildings are about balanced now?
    No to spy quests?(see spy quest threads)

11. i would not say spy buildings are balanced.
    spys earn a less than 50% of what attack builds do.
    stealing is useless since you earn 50% of what attack build gets, and the enemy loses NOTHING!@!!.
    assassinate is pointless to, much better to be attack build you kill their troops and get plunder.

so basically spys suck, the only good build atm is either hybrid or pure attack.

12. The others loose nothing? Tell that the victims of ally strips :p

13. I think is time to do fouth tear on circles factories war aviarys like u guys did it on guilds

14. Spy builds were NEVER meant to be the primary money maker in kaw. It even says so in HELP.

Spies make the same plunder as a troop building without ally plunder roughly.

Spies can steal and spy off of larger targets to compensate for no ally plunder

Spies can yes, be used to strip players to 0 gold and allies. Just requires a few more steals/co-ordination between the strippers.

Spies are undetected as long as they are successful. This enables them to stay on players longer.

Spies are cheaper to upgrade than troop buildings

Spies supply more ally plunder than troop buildings premechanics change.

Spies get less steals per full to 0 regen to compensate.

Spies can scout targets and factor building composition , level, and percent chance to win based on current troops and potions banked.

Spies can assassinate troops to weaken for the main attack of money making troops.

Troops cannot assassinate Spies.

Etc.

15. Second, the soldiers to spy ratios are currently fine and Tier IVs would be for the highest players in the LB as level 1 would be several billion to build. The stats ratio during wars would pay bad plunder but against others their level it would be large ammount of gold. Would require higher levels of all other buildings.

It would be permanent, unstrippable, ally bonus currently enjoyed and only affordable to that select few. Players would LC long before being able to use T4s so only players who stubbornly refuse to reset would get these or with higher up stats mean easier farms and so LC-ing would be a joke after a few weeks of release.

16. fizban, cor's not power hungry. He just thinks very highly of his own opinion  theres nothing wrong with that, is there?

17. It's not an opinion I just stated, it's a statement of fact that has been voiced by the community and devs and various threads and the outcomes..

18. Can I have a reply on my idea about 2 additional spy chains? One similar to offense chain (175/75 or whatever), and a defensive chain (75/175 or whatever).

19. 175/125 or 200/100?

I personally support the idea but lookouts would need a boost then to be a little more than guilds

20. No lookouts should not be boosted to have stats greater than guilds