Couldnt agree more!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BooooYa, Feb 1, 2014.

1. _rca_ DID get a match in week 2 war 11 against PA (shows RCA in red). Couldn't agree more with your assessment about the bad match though! Wish you'd followed your own advice 

2. I could agree more

3. Um.... Pretty embarrassing for you devs to know your algorithm screws up like that. How bout a xtal refund for the "no match" on that one. Thanks devs good job.

Although I didn't war, I'm pretty sure the one who did would agree with me. Just lookin out for my clannies. ️

4. Damn quit crying.

Do you see Warlor and empire rising on forums like this? They get stuck with ZAFT and their big boys over and over and rarely complain.

Try a new roster or deal with matches you get.

5. Huh... Didn't know that was considered crying... I was under the impression we were poking fun at the all mighty devs... How bout you try trolling somewhere else sexy stripper. Unless of course you have something constructive to add. Just don't let your mouth right checks your account can't cash.

️out and good luck with your season.

6. There are 50 threads on this a day. My constructive criticism is as follows:

Email the developers, they are already aware of the issues and plan to change it after season 3. Programming isn't as simple as clicking the big red button for a fix all solution.

And cying? I think you were pretty damn close.

7. Like do you all not remember pre-season 1 and season 1?

Pre-season 1 there was a match of 89 vs. 53 people. It was a slaughter and devs didn't refund.

Season 1 clans were often out numbered by 5 players.

There have been vast improvements, nothing pleases people though.

8. I couldn't agree more.. And like you said, there have been vast improvements, as well as some great set backs. I know full well what it takes to make the improvements that are needed and should be implemented. However, the devs are prolly super busy with "other things ".

Like I said in my previous post.. Not crying but poking fun at the devs. I realize they would never refund any xtals burnt. That again was part of the joke. Believe me when I tell you we are all laughing at this. There will be no crying here. At least not from family members. 

On another note, this is exactly why you'll hardly ever see me in forums posting. Why you ask? Because I refuse to have a battle of wits with unarmed people.

And on that note I'm out..️ and again good luck with your season.

9. Fair enough, tone can be difficult to interpret from words I suppose.

10. To clarify I wasn't whining either. Just funny to look at the matchups and find your clan in red when you just got done warring. Props to PA they handled us this time. In retrospect 12 no match xstals would have been awesome 

11. if there had been no match, you'd be pissed about that. please shut up

12. Seriously lemon? Your going to troll here with a stateless alt?

So here's your answer. No... We would have loved the no match. Who wouldn't? It's free mith.. Duh! And a big NO to the shut up comment. I've seen lesser things get people farmed. Next time post with a main acc. Might get you a better response.

Here's something else to consider lemon.. Change your name before the mods or devs do it for you. Just a friendly piece of advice.