Changes for the building I want to be added

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by VocaliodFan01, Feb 1, 2014.

1. OP I hope you realize that 130m or even 3.5m really takes a few seconds to get and for those stats, there really wouldn't even be a point in playing. If say a player bought 25 of those on level 1, it only costs them 3,250,000,000. Which isn't really hard to get. so for those stats, it just ruins the game for hard working players. /rant

No support.

2. Try like one to two hundred. Even then you still might need more.

3. Divide stats by 5

4. There aren't going to be any new highland buildings. There will be new levels of the hoarfrost buildings, and after that, there will likely be 25 new lands with brand new buildings. But highlands aren't going to get better that vols, gardens, and colonies any time soon.

5. You have no supporters. I doubt you will get 40. Besides as I said earlier [qoute="ALH-llama-ALH"] Try getting your first highland before asking for more.[/qoute]

6. Dang it bb code error

7. Op might be an alt, if not you should consider growing before taking about land you don't have.

8. Can we ******* band together to farm his stupid nasty nooby ass

9. Noob I'm sorry I meant op samething in this case your idea is not only horrible but dreadful first the devs aren't going to agree to that they may try to get you put into a mental hospital

10. Op s a girl changes mind to much.

11. another noob hits the wall....

Another senseless KaW tragedy

12. I like using Siege dragons.

No support.

13. Op: billion has 1,000,000,000, that's 3 sets of 3 zeros per group.
    Million, 1,000,000. See the difference ?
    And why is it always a statless noob asking for changes to lands they haven't even unlocked?

14. Maybe u shud grow first before talkin about this..:D

15. Op please get some advice from someone with game experience and who can explain why builds and stats are the way they are.
    Take a look at wulfs thread builds and land for ideas on how to present a forum re builds.

16. Im not sure how to respond... So many things wrong!!!
    No support duh

17. Post any changes

18. I have a change how bout lock this thread

19. LOL! 150m HAHAHAHA! I'll top the lb if this was true... Bad thread but I've got a good laugh though