EQUIPMENT GUARANTEED ENCHANTMENT...Discuss

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Re: KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

@Kaw-Admin
    Would you please comment about the enchanting issue?

viewtopic.php?f=6

2. No support do it the hard way like i and others have n stop moaning am sick of seeing this thread bumped

3. Fails should be 50/50 chance, but sadly it's not, this I know cause after 30-40 fails on the rim moth, it on made it to lvl2 so since I'm not gonna buy inferno cause of the high fail rate I'm at my wits end, I know enchanting isn't supposed to be easy but to fail an reset *facepalm* I'd pay .99cent for a 6 hour spell that makes all enchantment a success to subtract all the guessing

4. I forgot to mention it took all the aqua an inferno from the rewards an quite a bit I had on hand to get the icetail to lvl6 I got 100+aqua 0 inferno but want try for lvl7 cause I fear the reset to default

5. Thanks to all who have commented.

I should point out that the Devs did actually reply to this thread a couple of times but if you look back on page 10 you will see that they have agreed to change the enchantment %'s on the next promotion due to this thread.

So well done ALL who commented and helped make this change and thanks to the Devs for listening and agreeing to make the change



6. Less resets over all!! Huzzah!! 

7. Support  reseting is redicilaus

8. I agree, I headed at least 50 inferno on my moth equip before I gave up cuz it wasn't going up XD

9. need try harder lol nothing comes in this world for free -_-

10. The fail rates are ridiculous

11. That would defeat the fun and challenge of enchanting...

12. BBQ what do you know about the pains in enchanting eq?

13. I know that they can get frustrating, but if everything was promised to suceed, It would lose all value and excitement.

14. I do not have a problem with the fail rates, but losing the levels on enchants is the worst, esp when it goes from 9 to 0, again and again... I dont even bother trying anymore. It would be fun if moth equip didnt fail but even better if equip enchant system got an overhaul, thats my 2 cents anyway 

15. Estocs edge is as close as you're getting.

16. To easy drops ^

17. I will agree when I unlock the Mage but support all the way