YA_--AELL-A__FL. Apology for hitting.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____L_A_D_Y_D_E_X_T_E_R___-___, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexter can't get on because of Jesus Christ reincarnated Marine Challenge forum. The jerk was bashing military. Jerk was banned and his main devouring was banned. Dexter got forum ban for filter bypass.

6 hours ago dexter jr was hit 1 x. He couldn't hit her, so dexter did. Later she hit again. Dexter unloaded. Two wrongs don't make a right. I'm sorry he unloaded. My kids where hit and they did nothing. No idea why hits started and it don't matter. All that got feelings hurt, we are sorry. She said she lost gold. We will buy one of her 7 billion. Dollar alles to replace it. This should cover any gold lost.

She has been in pm with dexter all day. She said she wanted apology and this would all be over. Dexter said he is sorry.

Anyone else hurt I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for my kids. Thanks please lock forum.

Mods please lock so no one else gets feelings hurt.

2. Hahaha that's what u get.

3. Lady? How do you know they are the same account Jesus and Devouring. Unless you have proof why do you keep on saying it. I say Yafi should still farm you for being an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.