Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk8wr16]

Discussion in 'Guides' started by PandaGeorge, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk1wr16]

Haha crtr is crying to me since he won't be let back in  Inactive two straight wars and he doesn't get it at all...

2. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk1wr16]

So many!

3. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk1wr16]

Gonna update in a bit, gf is sleeping

Btw. Congrats on maxing 10g bandwidth. 5 days more to reset and main post gifs i made can be seen

4. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr2]

FAIR WARNING

STAY AWAY FROM RAY47 inactive 4 times in a row and really doesnt care

update--- IlIBHoGIIlIIDRAGONllIlIBHoGIll is now _________________iNACTiVE_____ and he has reset

5. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr2]

Awsome Panda...

Keep up.... This is Only Single Thread in Kaw forum i have been regular.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr2]

Zephanmarc  always inactive, seen it 3x now

7. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr2]

Ive been pm constantly about zeph. But chaos wars i dont count. I can only count season 3 Rancor wars.
    If he goes inactive again ill update and bold as 2 time offender

8. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr2]

Dear OP,

I must say and admit I have been inactive in one war. And the honest truth of what did happen my grandfather actually died. I did not participate in the war not did I participate in anything for the next day or two. It was my first home where I went inactive they did understand because well I did the right thing and posted the funeral schedule book along with the DoD on it. So I say unless they can actually provide prof of a death in their family that is actually real and not some shopped article to try get off this list.

I love this idea and if I am ever inactive in a war I don't mind being put on it, but as is the war times don't fit my schedule like the chaos wars did. Anyway great work and such an amazing effort you have out into this thread, I hope developers actually take a look at this and take on mickys idea of the spell of shame for being inactive

9. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr2]

Thank you rilki. Im really sorry for your loss and i will take your suggestion seriously.

So far ive already heard like 10-12 deaths lf grandparents and uncles. Yet i see those players playing the next wars like nothing happened . Thats how i can tell one of two things- either they hated their family and dont care for mourning, or they are actual lies.

The pardon list still demands five votes. So its their war roster who determines if they go up or down the list. So they have last saying

All i can say, is that war prep timer is the leading cause of family deaths ever.

10. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr3]

only two inactives in all wk2war3

well done!!

11. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr3]

Bump

12. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

updated to week2 war 4

most people are steering clear of inactives and guess what? roster matches have been better

hardly any inactives this last two wars.

thanks for all the msgs of support, and to all who pm me new names or name changes of current damocles members.

see you all in war 5 and happy kawing

13. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

Thanks a lot for this post, this is really useful.

14. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

BlackHawk (number 62 on the op list) was inactive again on lightning elite vs spartans of the underworld.

15. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

Thank you, will edit in the morning, using iphone now

16. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

Wow... Trust and believe that I'll make a come back... Sorry about having real lives... No joke here now

17. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

confirmed. and edited main post for two time offense

18. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

Panda for valiant knight! ASAP pls devs: he's done more for us in a week than what's been done with matchups in 3seasons.

19. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

I agree with impossibility. #PandaGeorge4VK

20. Re: Season 3 Inactives- The Damocles List [Updated wk2wr4]

Bah. All these inactives and I can't find a damn ee clan... Still. Wall me of interested.