Spragga: The Dark Reign

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Worobey, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Many,many,years ago when the creators first created the land known as Kingdoms at war, it was rained over by a dark entity known only as chaos. Chaos was a strict ruler who killed anyone who disobeyed him. Many resented his rule. Such as the alliances of ig and foxes, but none dared to face him. Until one day a band of brothers came together. The leaders of these brothers was a man known as the hunter. His trusted second in command was known as Spragga. When one of these brothers were killed by the dark lord chaos while trying to protect an innocent village. The brothers swore that they would destroy him. They set on there dangerous journey to the lands of his minions. They travelled in an elegant ship across the dark seas. One night near the second month of their journey the sky's turned dark and a great storm arose. With huge waves and large strikes of lightning, massive tentacles rose over the boat. All was dark and silent and the ship sunk. They awoke on a dark island, near a village of odd inhabitants. They wore strange clothes and talked in almost elvish accent. They told of a great pig who knew a way to the dark chaos. They searched for months until they came upon his fortress. With gold they had gathered from their ship wreck they paid him to tell him the information. He released it at the price that they also leave one of the five brothers behind to serve him.

2. This is the first part to my story!

3. Yawn more of this crap?

4. funny i just made a spragga story and then this happens

5. Always like fan fic :D

6. People are so dumb if you don't want to read it don't troll on it

7. One word to describe this.......horrible

8. I like it. Don't like it don't read it no one wants to hear yap yap it sucks so ya....