KAW Roadmap Update - January 27th

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaw_community
    Since this is where u are, can u explain are match up. Enemy only has bigs and lot of SOS builds and all we have is less bigs a couple mids and SOS builds. No respect to ur match up system

2. If this system was implemented people would probably still complain that the rewards took too long to achieve and the gold payouts are not enough but I personally wouldn't have a problem with growing slower or getting gear slower than EB/e war players. As long as I was progressing and playing the way I enjoyed, and I think most would feel the same way, they'd just be grateful. Imagine having clans that revolved around just BL hits and laughing at the drama it stirred up, and these clans could still be successful with members growing and getting gear. That would be an absolute blast lol

3. And here's another suggestion for the BL idea since I see a lot of complaints about e war favoring certain builds and such. Maybe you get these points awarded not only for successful actions but also for successfully defending actions, that way tower builds, att builds and hansels all could get points. This eliminating any complaints about my build is obsolete for this system

4. Any chance you could stick "Take FF out of AT" at the top of your priority list? ;)

5. Disappointed in the delay of lev 4/5 fot tier 6 buildings,the last promo and the banners are probably the cause of the players slow down as ppl had to leave off the growth eb's for the smaller ones.If you are going to keep these promos going each eb tier should have a specified eb that drops better this will allow those wanting growth to do both.As for pvp it should be a opt in process hitting on new and smaller players isnt pvp and if drops are given doesnt that make pvp just another eb.
    The new Dragon eb is also late,we were told it would be released mid jan its now coming on to Feb,when it is released im hoping it drops more than the exstinct scrolls,maybe banner mats and bb's.

6. Soooo any news on T6 lvl 4, 5 and T7 bldgs and new lands?

7. I always find it ironic people ask questions that are answered in the OP or throughout the thread.

Thanks for the updates kaw_admin :D

8. No more damn land or building ug levels. No more equipment. Instead fix the damn wAr algorithm I am so tired of new crap and promos to chase. Take a break and fix the game in its current form b4 adding more crap on

9. New lands or building ugs now will only screw up current season more these type of ugs need to be brought out in between seasons only ... But honestly how much more screwed up could it get then now ... We begged u not to start the season till u came up with a true fix for ee wars ... This is the result of u sitting on ur hands and refusing to regulate the system for far too long ... I can only hope that between season 3 and 4 u will take the time to really sit down and revamp the entire mechanics of ee so it can't be manipulated by the players

If u need good ideas don't listen to forums talk to ur ee vets the ones who spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the last year warring in it and know the issues

10. I have an idea that might improve wars tremendously, so the main reason I haven't warred in ages is because I don't feel like changing my whole build around as it takes a lot of time and money and plus, war builds make less money, so my idea was that you could release a whole new set of lands exclusively for war (maybe get rid of defense towers in other lands even) and the only buildings you would be able to build there would be pure defense buildings, but those buildings would not decrease plunder in ebs but would increase your plunder in war and obviously make you a strong war player

Please read this over Kaw admin and tell me if this would be something you would consider releasing :)

And also feel free to tweak my idea as it might not be perfect

11. Thanks a lot,will be waiting for spy banner

12. I'm getting back into kaw bc of the hint of battle list rewards, please don't dissapoint me devs 

13. oh wow cool! :D

am i eligible for new player equipment? when can i get them? thankss

14. pls bring back the down under war times for Aussies ( and Asians alike ) >>> 4pm sgt war time...pleeeaasseeee  thanks in advance 

15. Wait u made changes between s2 and s3???

If ur saying that the changes you've implemented were good...That's a total lie - anyone who has warred in s1, s2

16. And s3 have seen only things get worse

17. Wow this was a very helpful post and I'm glad to see what you guys are up to behind the scenes atm! Great to see you're listening to the players feedback and what we want :) thanks a bunch devys

18. Word sounds awesome can't wait

19. when are we getting better clan roles? that was mentioned in your last update post!

20. please make scrolls drop from pvp, the smithing was really exciting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.