1. No support. For a FREE app I'm content with seeing Victory over and over. If you want to see real action, Halo, COD, and battle field are top sellers in that area. Play those.

2. that would be mildly interesting ONCE and after that totally annoying.

3. The reality is most epic battle monsters could just step on a persons army. Although, as you upgrade you get dragons etc but still...

4. You guys notice he said this would be an option? If it annoys you or drains battery, just play as you usually do and unload.

5. Aint nobody got time for that.
    I love my HNR 

6. No support. We want to improve kaw not change it. Plus it would be boring and time consuming. I dont have time to watch a random video

7. Hmm not what i had in mind when i read the title. I was thinking more along the lines of you get to see your victories the same way you get to see your defends or loses. It would help to call out idiots that lie and say " all your atks failed noob," then you could post an ss of your atks on them and be like "nah bro i didnt fail." But that was just my idea

8. "It's all about me!"

9. WHAT IF IT WAS A SHORT 5 SECOND CLIP OF AN ARMY OF SOLDIERS GOING INTO BATTLE EVERYTIME YOU CLICKED JOIN EPIC BATTLE? IT WOULD ALSO BE TOGGLE-ABLE SO YOU CAN TURN IT OFF ONCE IT GETS OLD :lol:

Whew! Now that's out of my system, it's not a bad idea but the problem is it would require flash or some form of it to display and apple products do not support flash. There's no way to do this cheaply EVEN THOUGH my above idea does sound pretty awesome.

10. So every action has a mini movie? It'd take an hour to offload. No support

11. There are plenty of games out there you can build an army and watch it kill stuff. Just go play one of those.

12. Get out of here with this novel garbage, go play a baby game if u want animation. I love the classic mechanics of this game but they are lost on this ADD generation.

13. This is an idea from the mind of a child and I
    Hate it!

14. I'm ashamed that youth especially my age group uses sick to describe cool now days 
    Why not use words like awesome, sick is just sick it's gross and horrible

15. No I would hate it. When you pvp you try hit again as fast as possible and that would just piss me off lol.

16. No, this would create more strain on a text based game server, you want to see animated battles there's a game for PC which does this called total war

17. this just not that type of game no support