The Real Problem On EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sweet_dreams_zzz, Jan 26, 2014.

1. The problem why EE is slowing dying is the big gap on bfa that the algorithm permits for a match, giving ZAFT the posibility to make a roster with as many LBs as they want to. The solution all other EE war clans fund to avoid getting crush for a ridiculous match was to make rosters with some LBs and lower cs player to lower total cs, this makes very unbalance roster that the system can't find match for each other. Now days you only see few war per event which are small clans and the unlucky clan that gets over power by Zaft.
    Now devs let me explain how the war mechanics work cuz it look like you never attack and LB before: this two things happen. First your chances of a successful action drop to almost impossible to win and second you use more troops and spies for this actions ( that means you can clear your life bar with only 10 actions depending on the size of the LB) why Zaft stack up for a war? First for an easy win if they get a match, second to renew EE for another 2 weeks if they don't get a match which is 80% of the times, thirt the last discover!!! for a double miths payout on TVP.

2. The EE war matching system really sucks the deves need to fix this ASAP

3. gh/sh.. too much bfa gets you a no match. so bfa isn't really a problem.

4. Better for 10 no matches and 100% victory rate than 10 matches and 40% victory rate. At 40% you lose your EE levels most of the time.

5. Zaft is tough but their not unbeatable
    Listen to the masterchief he will know wat do. ;)

6. Invincible *

7. Am I the only one that realized he just told the devs "how the game works"? :lol:

8. Stop blaming Zaft. Those who can, do. If u could build that roster, you would. They get a no-match most of the time anyway. Dont u think they would rather war? Besides, i see a loss on their history, apparently not invincible. Focus on the real problems.

9. Buthurt ppl complain cant stack gh/sh to get mach up

10. BFE is a bigger issue than BFA, but while they continue stuff the calculation and payout process, EE will remain a hobbled dwarf of a system.