Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. I made thread similar to clan admins i believe a while ago, i am in full support! I only suggest that colors for the ranked clan staff not be too dark, similar to the blue mith. If its too dark it makes it sorta difficult to read the players name haha
    ║╦╗╗║╔╔╗║╔╗╔╦╗╔╗╔ ╗║╗╔╗╔╗
    ╬║╣║║╣╚╗╬╠╣║║║╠╣║ ╠╣║║║╠╝
    ║║╚╚║╚╚╝║║╚║╩╚║╚╚ ║╚╚╚╚╚╝
    SUPPORTS!

2. Full Support, very exciting!

3. Full support to this thread as well as the rework of it.

4. Clan page needs a tab or a list of allied and enemy clans would make life easier than using QL's

5. I agree tricksta at night even with full backlight on my device the purple is very difficult to read.

Maybe use ranking colour scheme or a light scale? Lets say no lower than 150 on the shade line as to not make the "clan staff" names unseeable in CC only.

6. An idea I'd like to see is a rewards system for loyalty. The longer you stay in a clan as a member or admin, the better your chances of receiving drops become. This could be in the form of eq, aqua or inferno, or extra gold. But rewarding loyalty to your clan in general. Similarly to the original Estoc edge, the bonus drops when you leave the clan.

Next idea is A star player option. Say someone has fought extremely well in OSW, helped the clan significantly, or otherwise done them well. They could be given the award lasting (insert number here) hours, of which you get one a fortnight, that boosts gold/eq/aqua inferno drops while in the clan. This means it is more difficult to take advantage of, as it's once every two weeks, but rewards someone who has done well by the clan.

Another idea I had is an achievement: "Loyal soldier" or something similar. Shows clans that may have a potential interest that you have been loyal to a single clan for a long period of time, and could be more dependable. This would be useful for large alliances like WDGAF or OG to find dependable players who could join.

7. Wow these are great ideas and I hope they get put into the game! Full support.

8. Support 100% I hope to see this looked at by the Devs soon. This is what KAW NEEDS!!! :p

9. Support completely. And maybe way far off. But custom colors for members and lower admin would be awesome

10. Talon supports this.

11. Support️

12. Awesome, I hope to see this implied into the game and soon, it could help owners and admins!

13. I would like to see advantages come with each position such as better eb payout or a monthly pay.

14. Farming the BL pays the best IMO, I get 17m a hit on a 2.5m cs player, I get 12m a hit on HTE. So go ahead and farm that BL little buddy

15. Support 

16. Still, the game would be more enjoyable if each position had perks rather than just responsibilities.

17. No perks.. the perks are being able to kick change cc and ca and clan page. If you don't like it don't be an admin

18. Why do you need more perks you get 11/11/12/12 per virile bonus boost to stats from a fully unlocked clan. What more do you want?