Beastiary is better than forge?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Bloody_Lord (01), Nov 3, 2010.

1. I just saw it on at lol

2. Op is stupid...

3. First start new account. Volley to 8 billion. Buy nothing. Use gold to volley til you have 8 billion. On account. You can lc first 25 lands in 2 hours. I've did this dozens of times. Use 6 allies to continue volley til your done. Notice 9 of my allies live in my house. Their my family. Many more. Have over 14 devices. No pc

4. I have forge.

5. Geez another necro bump.... why??

6. As the game mechanics have changed so much in the 5 yrs I've played this game so have the way to grow when your noob starter. Forge and guild is not the way to grow a newbie kingdom . I've done this build many times on alts the way a newbie should grow is beastriary and 6 guilds to land 15 by then he/she with good tutoring from clannies ie admins and owner they will have an idea on what build they want.

7. This thread is over 3 years old. :|

8. Why do people keep giving input to this necroed thread? And why hasn't it been locked yet?

9. Did you report it?

10. Also a beastiary gives you one extra hit whereas the attack heavy and defence heavy give 5% more plunder per hit on ebs

11. Honestly didn't think I would need to lol

12. Nobody has debated T2 mechanics in 3 years lol

13. Yeah, if you think a thread should be locked, you should report it to a mod.

14. Lol who still has forges

15. OP reset...