Valentines Day Massacre

Discussion in 'Wars' started by D3ClM47I0N, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hide yo wife and hide yo kids

2. We were not sure on the status of inter mass, if it can be opened up,more than happy for it to be there :)

3. I only mind cuz this dude is trying to steal my and LaLa's idea...

It was originally gonna be live strips. Then we agreed to just have it a place to farm, no points, no nothing. Embrace the old ways. Duno where OP got off trying to jack move

4. Not hence the name Cyn. I thought of the name prior to talking to u about hosting it in intermass last year. you know this.

5. Firstly, I believe when ideas are brought up in te community they are no longer yours? I mean .. Yeah you can take credit.. But it doesn't matter...

Correct me if I'm wrong..

6. Look at op properly.

Lala is involved. I was asked to host, not sure what happened

7. We also we agreed that if u were nowhere to be found that I would take vdm and have it hosted in another clan. Did we not?

8. Uhooo... Sounds like a cop found out bout the massacre and is shutting it d o w n???

9. Lolz I already told u I was reopening and put messages in many pal rooms about it.

But alright good luck

And u came to me with the name saying it would be fitting to hold it at InterMass

We also agreed the original love strip idea would be too hard to maintain and execute.

10. Easy solution for it to be held at both places due to lack of communication...

Intermass - members will have open farming just as last year

DF- members will hit a certain targeted group of wannabes

Simple enough and everyone is happy and we still have our event..

11. All u had to do was Pal me and ask again if you forgot our conversation a couple months ago.

U act like I've disappeared from the face of the KaW 

12. YOU HAVE!! now gimme hugs and lets all work together and have a hell of a time.

13. Who cares how many events there are, let alone who runs them?!

The more farming the better I say!

14. Your battle record says otherwise Lolz

Now participate in the event and change that!

15. Lmbo. I think i was in shino News n i didnt get any visit from him back :(. I miss u shino. Wait i cant miss what i never had.

16. Support please contact me for it

17. Uh omega, you never hit me...

18. Support let's farm KMS participants :lol:

19. Farmers farming farmers who farm farmers?
    0-0