Valentines Day Massacre

Discussion in 'Wars' started by D3ClM47I0N, Jan 25, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

Valentines Day Massacre is a farming event in which we can all come together and wreak havoc. There are no stat requirements, and you can bring as many accounts as you like. There is no point system, just us farmers harvesting all day long.

This years valentines massacre will be held at my clan, Decimation Front.
    Would be appreciated if we could get bonuses done prior to the event, but its not overly important.

The event (obviously) runs for the duration of Feb 14th (USA)

Cheers to lala for the idea :)

Follow me for a third party link for a room where more details will be released as we get closer to the time. I promise, this years has a very nice twist ;)

***Yes this thread isn't the best. Yes i know jesters is run at the same time. Dont give a **** this was our day first. oh and btw, Kiss kiss :lol:

2. Support

3. ... :roll: mmkoy

4. Mmkoy agreed. Support.

5. Why the USA timing? Start it when the day starts, at the date line, and run it till the day ends properly.

6. Da hell??? This is supposed to be at inter mass..

7. And jester I told you that I do the valentines day farming events. god luck with yours though. Hahahaha

8. First off Jester, this was done last year at International Massacre so don't get pissy cuz u bit your idea off farm fest anyway and changed dates.

9. Yah it is gator. Hence the name

10. Pissy? Frankly I don't care. Secondly, all this "copy of farmfest" is ******* annoying. Please continue on being childish.

11. ️Support️

12. This seems a bit familiar. lol

13. Do i sense someone entering someone else NEWS FEED to solve the PROBLEM??!!

14. Why does it matter? The point in all of the events and ideas is to keep PvP alive.