... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Are you serious 

Go have your "recreation" already

2. Norma:
    1) i want to get my warbuild ready asap
    2) i dont care about all your failed actions, your fight from selfpin (if i remember right, you flamed me for being dtw because of selfpin)
    3) get stats. Why should u fight back ur failed actions

3. many lb player got huge(!) alts and loads of other alts, too ... fool someone else ...

4. sounds like u play KaEB, not KaW. If u need to take the time to whine about a WAR game (oops u dont like that lol) u should proly just quit so u can sleep at night. NO one would miss you. Kk i take that back. Bet u leave some pretty wicked noob rage on ppls walls. And THAT we will alllllll miss  so keep up the good work. Support hahahah

5. Calm down. He likes active allies and he's kind of a troll. They're all over the internet so suck it up or don't use the internet. Problem solved

6. @gr_yuusei_ow. You were proven a liar already. So now I call you out to post an ss of my failed actions. Your a noob.

Show an ss.

7. Gabe, Dev, please tell me sooner when such a funny paranoid post comes in forums!
    Ancienne, you really believe we're alts??? Sounds funny! I'm the youngest of all 3 of us yet the biggest account... Strange no? I also warred gabe several times in EE... I'm mister magic fingers robot reflexes!
    Now as to hitting u... I honestly didn't even check if u are dtw to me or not: not the slightest interest in u. I just have a laugh reading "god"'s wall from time to time.
    To gabe and dev: if you have time to post forums, u also have time to ac/pm ur owner!!! Spanks coming ur way!

8. @ Stevie...Wow. I never knew I was an alt. thank you Stevie for letting me know that. I was confused and thought I was living on a separate continent from dev, but I guess I was wrong.

@KT...Sorry boss. I hate ally chat, but will do my best in the future. It may be tough though since I just discovered I'm not an actual person but rather a very clever alt. lol...

@ NormaAllisonJean... You are now elevated to the most sanctimonious hypocritical trash talker in Kaw. Your forum rants recently have all read the same...pigs...stupid...stupid pigs...pigs that are stupid...etc...etc... You are very ill informed about this obvious troll Stevie. You say she is brave to put herself out there? To stand up to bullies? You obviously have no clue what Stevie considers a bully. Lets all look at the list:

Stevie's bully list:
    1. Everyone
    2. Anyone the buys an ally
    3. Anyone bigger than her
    4. Anyone smaller than her
    5. Anyone that disagrees with her
    6. Anyone that hits anyone in a war game
    7. Everyone
    I think that almost covers it. The proof is Stevie's last thread that was just locked. She asked a question, no I mean she accused all of Kaw of cheating,about game mechanics. She received her normal amount of trolls but in between the hungry trolls were lots of people who took the time to answer her question in polite, factual terms. Stevie then went on to bash 100% of them because she is to stupid to understand that they are all right and the 2 year vet has not even a basic working grasp of the simplest game mechanics.

That is an amazing person that you have chosen to stand up to and support. Clearly you don't care about Stevie but rather getting your name spoken about more and starting more crap. Kudos to you.

9. @norma. I do get help whin I'm farmed I don't farm becuz I don't like to be farmed but still you should still be able to hit ppl becuz it adds variation to the game, but the cowards are spy builds, that steal and steal and steal but you don't know who to hit back and they don't post on your wall I stole 20x from you

10. my "owner", his "owner" and ---Gabriel--- are requested to leave my thread hereby ... they neither contribute to topic nor are real KAWERS but just some self-overestimating, disrespectful and abusive players ...

all three "not related" accs, leave my thread! ...

11. and yuusei ... either concentrate on topic, too, or leave too! ... your imaginary bragging is unwanted in here! ...

12. What the hell is there to contribute? All of your threads either do not make sense, or are unnecessary. If you want genuine (related) comments, then post a genuine thread.

13. @Gabriel WOW da f you are right she despises everyone that's not herself I've been playing on and off for 4years

14. And forms has gone crazy with butthurt over one thing or another

15. if you don't get the topic ... kinda suggestion to include something like a court martial to KAW against all the war criminals ... no one is forcing you to stay ... in contrary ... contentless comments to just bash in a ridiculous way are no gain to my thread anyway ... you should better leave then ...