ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEMONIC
    Disclaimer: I'm not SICnISS anymore, no I didn't run, I had personal issues with some people there. I still fought the osw, though.

I am now stopping to hit ZAFT. (Not WDAGF tho.) because I feel like my issues were resolved with ZAFT.

I'm making this thread because I'm sure there are gonna countless threads and people asking what's going on, this will hopefully; save forum space and clearly a little.

ZAFT/APOC is the only osw that is over. And WDGAF is still being hit by peoples. If you would like to post respect on this thread or your thoughts go ahead.

My respect to ZAFT and the people who actually hit I thought is was extremely fun!
    Feel free to fallow me to!

To all my haters, this time now that I've squashed it with ZAFT I'm willing to squash it with most my enemies.

Thanks for reading️ don't get out of hand please.

2. Thanks for clearing that up :)

3. Well thanks for update

But why is zaft out? But WDGAF still in? 0.0

4. I'm looking at the ZAFT/Apoc war like a soap opera or something...

How did it end? Was there a clear winner?

5. So, Apoc is done with the osw?

6. False info, no support

7. Lol. Info is wrong. All wrong.

8. Devil I agree just contacted people on both sides

Op has 0 facts

9. Op is a noob troublemaker with a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass

10. Does this mean sicniss is not protecting you anymore?

11. NO WOG IS TO POST ON THIS THREAD!

12. No winners, mutual cf.

Much respect to both sides. Sad to see it end now.

13. I was in 3rd party app when cf was made and agreements were agreed upon. Tbh it one of the nastiest cf ever. A lot of people and clans just got thrown under the bus. ZAFT and Apoc are not in osw anymore, some og clans left and threw others under the bus from what i understood if i read cf terms correctly...and poor codeine

14. Op (aka Demon) knows zip about what he's been talking about. He didn't "leave" SicnISS... He was kicked because he wouldn't clean up the mess he started with our clan. He was also instructed to lose his clan tags.

His next move was to ISS, where he tricked some people there into getting involved. After a few days he left to join an EE clan and left ISS to handle his mess. Joker found out what happened and things were settled, and Demon was kicked once again. So respect to Black Magic and Joker for the way they handled things.

So when, exactly, between the time you managed to piss off people in both SicNiss and ISS, start up a clan to run EEs (one war in which you were inactive, which is what this whole thing started over in the first place), and being kept in pin daily, did you find time to actually participate in the OSW?

Disregard anything that comes from the lips of the OP, guys... Because he does nothing but talk out his ass. 

15. Rouge your wrong. I have ss of me saying I'm leaving. I moved to ISS to visit a friend. They hit you because you hit one of them. Plain and simple. I do plan to remove tags. And yes was a mutual cf.

16. And I also left ISS because I was just visiting. Both BM and joker had to knifes and one heart to cut, real talk. This thread wasn't for hate. Was for people to talk about the APOC/ZAFT osw ending.

17. And dirty, please leave thread. I'm not even going to go into that. Unless,of course, you'd like to say you thoughts, what this thread is meant for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.