negative mithril - thanks 4 nothing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TurtleLand, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I don't really make or post much on threads, but the new loser part of the war system completely sucks. I burned 14 mithril and a crystal only to get 8 back? Really!?!

The match up sucked to hell and back. We got absolutely crushed.

So what's the solution? Not warring? Warring, but not casting mithril spells if the matchup stinks (and not using crystals of course)?

Why is it that when the devs attempt to fix a problem they create a new one that's worse?

The discussion in the clan I warred out of was to pick things up after season 3. In other words the devs will have fewer clans warring in no time as I doubt people in the non-elite clans are going to simply keep warring until their mithril supply is down to nothing.

What's your thoughts?

2. The only way to actually "gain" is to win

3. It costs maybe 20B to fill your mith back up. 2-3 hours of HTE, WHICH THE DEVS SUPPLIED. Quit bitching.

4. I never understand people. I think it is just the society today that wants a ******* participation trophy for everything. You lost bro. Sorry to break it to you but wether it was a bad matchup or bad tactics or whatever happen you lost. What makes you think you deserve something for losing?

Be glad you got 8 back. If you gained mith from losing then what's the point of being active for the war.

5. Can we have another lane promo to distract me from this latest bad idea by the devs thanks in advance ... Let me go rate this game 5 stars now

6. Unless you have more than 6 does it really matter? Just buy what you spend before war starts so that you get more than you originally had. Simple enough solution

7. No one is talking about "gaining." But, with the crap matchups again and again, it's not much to ask that the mithril levels stay the same. Losing already costs a rancor level.

8. Minas FTW, all I got to say :cool: you've been crushed lmao.

9. Sorry bro. Best of luck next time

10. You do realize that before TVP the losers would lose their mithril and have no chance of regaining it right? Now that the devs have taken TVP away they put in a new system, be glad you at least get a portion back.

11. My comment was directed at the community not just you OP.

And like I said you could have got nothing but you got 8. Be happy you got 8. You can thank the one not to me named as I feel he had a part in this somehow.

12. If devs don't allow for mith cost recovery, everyone will lose.

In summary, what we have at the moment is:

Stacked clans
    ~33% no match
    High strength disparity with remaining matches
    Mith bleed for losing clans
    GH still an issue (see stacking)

Season 3 is looking just dandy.

13. Yoda - your DTW - you should be happy that you only got a couple of hits. EE warriors galore up in here. I'm going to take the opportunity for some one on one with a couple of folks.

14. So you want positives for losing?

15. Someone's butthurt ;) hitting someone half his size.

16. Positives for losing not being asked for, or needed for that matter. Just cost recovery for mith only.

Losing player receives what they invested in mith, up to 14 mith.

They lose time invested, pots burned and xstal used.

What's wrong with cost recovery on the mith? If they don't do it, participation will further reduce. Given how ass busted season 3 is to date, plummeting participation would be one (simple) thing to try and avoid.

17. I mean, knowing lor and the way his OSW is going, I'd get bored of being a fairy too. I mean.. Intense PvP.

18. E - I'm hitting you because you pay so well. That your smaller than me is kind of meaningless as the fairness of the matchups is just whining according to you.

19. If you lose, you lose... I don't see why recovery in mith should be added. If you win and were active, you win more than a few wars worth of mith.