Season 3 - Match Up Discussion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Well personally this account is useless in war going to war on my alt change it back to a GH as mid sized builds are worthless against lb and GH/sh thanks devs for ruining wars once again

2. Not that it matters as devs have ignored everyone with legitimate solutions for 3 seasons and the nonsense wars in between, but I am officially sitting out S3 and becoming an eb fairy.

Additionally, as many of you have suggested, gotta hit devs where it hurts...so I will be giving up my nob addiction. I will buy xstals still occasionally but as many lb know, the real money is made by the devs with nobs. So devs can take their nobs and shove em where the sun don't shine.

Worst thing that happens is ata goes out of business. Truth be told by almost everyone in kaw, that may not be such a bad thing for the mostly fine people on kaw anyway.

Congratulations devs you get the 'lost cause' badge for ignoring intelligent ideas for the past 3 seasons and ensuring your ultimate demise as a company. (Anyone who is good with .gif's please feel free to post this badge).

Making kawers lab rats for ebs is one thing....doesn't cost anyone anything really, but lab rats for wars where countless hours and energy are spent organizing is quite another. You have shown disdain for a lot of your bet customers.

cheers to all the fine kaw peeps who have spent countless hours on rosters and trying to fabricate a roster that fits devs unknown criteria.

️

3. Support and def support hat

4. I gave these guys a relatively simple fix before season 2. Just make any account with woc cast pay a minimum of 35 mil per hit. Keeps the small builds advantage, but makes it less overwhelming. But good suggestions fall on deaf ears at ata of late.

5. That might only solve some of the issues.

But I really think bfa needs to b capped in a system war. Every stat - cs and bfe has a cap/ceiling except bfa which is the reason why lb players have a tremendous adv in war.

Personally, I think devs r afraid of pissin off lb players. They rather make them happy in a sense the devs cater to the 1% while ignore the other 99%. They say they not biased but we all know that they are.

6. It's a sad time when your sh alt you made with coppers gets priority in an ee roster over your main that you invested a lot of real and virtual money on. I totally support what vix says and that things need to be changed.

7. Support machines - they talk sense

We need an interpreter cuz devs talk non sense - help us help them understand

8. Have asked for this since the birth of guild hansels and stacked clans.
    Somehow I doubt we will be listened to now.
    But support anyway.

9. #devsduncare
    #devsNeverListen

10. S1 lb never got to war, S2 some found a way to fit em on rosters... S3 full of lb.

See a pattern?

11. How is it possible that after3 seasons of EE it has gotten worse. I for one won't be participating EE. I enjoyed EE before. Even if I had lost it was still enjoyable most of the time. Sadly not anymore

12. Support op for yet another thread of broken ee.

13. I quit ee until fixed and if not may end up quitting game

14. Devs we have given you a multitude of options to explore. Setting fixed plunder based on cs. Bracketing clans based on size variation. More options than I care to count.

I'm not saying there is no effort involved, obviously you guys are trying new things with banners, events, etc.

I think much of kaw knows what you can't grasp, the fix isn't the algorithm. Start thinking outside the box with that.

Here is my challenge to devs, remove equipment and mith from wars. You won't have 6 clans warring in a week. There is you problem, we don't enjoy wars anymore. Fix that and you will have happy customers.

15. Maybe it's time kawmmunity stood as 1 and boycotted.

Personally speaking I dun think a boycott works unless EVERYONE is in - except those in clans stacking lb cuz in sure they think everything is dandy.

Question - clans stacking lbs and gh how are they different from tvp clans? They are obviously exploiting system devs installed just like tvp clans. They winning cuz their matches are bs (so they max mith up) and they getting easy mith just like tvp clans who got bs matches (so they intentionally dun mith) and got easy mith from tvp. In a way, these clans r worse than tvp clans cuz at least tvp clans got 10-14 mith, the lb/gh stackers get like 60 mith.

16. Here's the chronology as I see it. Others might have a slightly different take, but regardless you'll see a trend.

Season one was not terrible. They could have accurately factored BFA/BFE, towers and added variable KO to stop the script kiddies and they would have had a serviceable war system. No DTW, and allow good payout for hitting GH and while not perfect, all builds are on the table. You'd have much better matchups and significantly more participation from all clan styles and disciplines.

Instead, in season 2, BFE is ignored, GH issue is ignored and the season as a whole is damaged and less enjoyable than season 1. Participation goes down also.

Devs promise to fix GH. They don't.

Enter season 3 and it's worse again. Clan stacking is mandatory now. GH still a problem. BFE/Towers are not counted properly. 33% matchup fails while the leftover 66% are not matched correctly.

In summary, in 3 seasons, the devs have made it worse. This is not players or clans fault. This sits entirely with the devs.

Devs, you guys are officially USELESS.

You've buggered the war system. You stuffed the last promotion and you were late with the banners.

Stop coding. You're making it worse. Put the keyboard down. Walk into a boardroom, get on the whiteboard and hash out a PLAN.

You have a surprisingly loyal customer base. In spite of your ineptness and continual gouging, you can still save this. Turn your brains back on, stop mashing the keyboard with your fists and you could be a top 10 grossing game again.

You used to be better than this. Just get better guys. Just get better.

17. Again devs only catering to 1% and ignoring 99%

18. Its always easy to point out the mistakes in the matching algorhythm then it is to come up with solutions.
    Wars will never be fair as players look for ways to 'game' the system. As in sport the drug cheats are always one step in front of the drug testers and the same occurs in Kaw. This time the players adapting to the changes made by the devs and always remaining 1 step ahead. The obvious example being the change from GH's to SH's.
    The only solution i can think of is divisions in war. Rosters consisting of players all above a certain cs. Div.1 - All players above 15m cs
    Div.2 - Between 7.5m & 15m cs
    Div.3 - All players less than 7.5m cs

19. Crazy, simplest solution. Bring back Season 1 algorithm. But count BFA/BFE/Towers correctly. Variable KO and you're 99% done.

20. The easiest way to fix ee is to not count the plunder. Make it a point system. A successful attack = 2 point Assanations = 2 points scouts = 1 and steals = 3 or something along those lines. The team with the most points win. No need to mess with payout changes. Probably much simpler to put into place as well. I cant see where anyone would have a problem with this