... always same cheap excuse ... "this is a war game" ...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ancienne, Jan 22, 2014.

1. That's what she said

2. Ancienne...
    Your conception of the issue may be wrong. What I believe you are saying (correct me if I'm wrong) is that bullying is going on due to the lack of rules on the game and that your capacity to respond has been taken away by essentially an eternal pin.

1. You assume the 'rules' would prevent further abuse.
    1a- People violate the current tou all the time. It happened on this thread with the derailing. It happens continuously with bypasses. There's no reason it wouldn't happen at all with excessive farming as well.
    1b- potential rules would be soo nebulous. What actually quantifies as the bullying? Being constantly pinned by one account? Hit once every 5 min by 50 different accounts? The point is, be more specific about what you would want implemented before any intelligent debate can go on.

2. You assume the bullying is bad.
    You're gonna try to rip me apart on this one, but try to step back for a second.
    2a- You assume that bullying is an intrinsic bad, that everyone deserves rights. Sorry, but that's not exactly correct, in that you're only viewing it from a deontological/egalitarian/Kantian conception of good.
    But that's not nescessarily the right philosophy to apply to an app. In fact, I would argue that it is entirely wrong.
    The appropriate lens to use is a utilitarian conception of good- the greatest pleasure for the greatest number. Unfortunately, the glee from all those people pinning you outweighs your grief and irritation. And that sounds cold, and it is cold. But the fact is, that's too bad. You just happen to be a (vocal, but nonetheless typical) sacrificial lamb for the pleasure of the majority.

3. don't have any ... sorry, wrong address ...

4. @OP

This is a war game. Get over it :D

5. ... dotdotdot... dotdotdot... dotdotdot...

6. I wonder how long til she drops her last alt build. Lolz you bring this on yourself.

7. Off topic? I posted based on my understanding of the topic. A few tried to get you to clarify your Op due to issues with understanding, but you declined and instead decided to be rude n petty (potentially even bullying them verbally?).

As such I simply decided myself what the meaning of the topic was about and posted.

So back on topic before you complain about me not being so, does anyone else go to Geneva Conventions? Any tips for decent hotels or restaurants when at those conventions?

Cheers
    Snr 

8. I miss the times you still ha your build :(

9. It's a war game we don't care OP.

10. Their isn't going to be peace in this game because no one cares for politics. So instead of talking and debating, players find that hitting is much easier seeing as this is a low risk game. It's not real life so people feel less likely to take the time to talk things out :lol: simple politics

11. Word on the street is.... This is a war game.

12. Hey ancienne... I almost forgot you existed.
    Welcome back :)

13. I love doge

14. btw ... to all who are suggesting that I better played pimd ... there is no difference to KAW ... same buttons, same goals, same "successes", same results ... and probably same players ... except of me ... IF there ever was an Ancienne, it probably isn't me ...

and yes Snr, you're absolutely right ... thx for your honest "I harm you "lamb' as I like, whenever I like and as long as I like" ...

... "just bc I can" ... but that used to be a favorite phrase of a mod who initiated all hatred against me ... so what ...

I do appreciate honesty ...

15. Because the Geneva Convention applies to an iPhone app.

16. rl life can be even worse believe me ... geneva conventions apply same way (both in games and rl) as any other laws do too (protecting the richest only) ... for the majority there is no guaranteed protection at all ... it's just granted to profit chasers, abusers, cheaters, liars etc. etc ...

and the iPhone app ... is a business object only, too ... the majority of the users are totally unimpt ... they are meant to pay for the good life of the free only ...

I'm one of the not free ones for sure ... my "owner" on my main in game does prove it ... THIS maybe a game only ... but it's same ppl in rl though who rule ...

ppl who never regret, never repair and never apologize even ...

17. lulz but true