I CRI! I CRI!  PLS NO! PLS NO!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nervere, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I am sorry for my bad behaviour and feel very embarassed to what i did. I am begging Nazulle and all of his clans not to farm me any longer. I will never do this again. I am a child, stupid and immature, Please forgive me o great and wise Nazulle

Yeah go **** yourself asslick. You think you're so good, even though I pinned that gay kid trawda and herro buggy for days. You attempted to strip me but I just rebought. Enjoy the waste of money trollop. I beat all your asses. You took 500m for me. You attempted a strip while I was wake. I burned 10b of pots total and got 4b in plunder. This is a fake apology.

^ I wrote something there but my flood of noob tears washed away the ink. Pls don't hurt me. :( I'm a loser. 

2. 

3. But that troll though

4. It's not a troll. I sincerely mean it.

5. You're hilarious. Ha. Ha ha. Ha.

6. What's wrong DIS4ST3R? Only one sad? Are you also a loser?

7. No comment..

8. Lol Trawda you don't do ****. Come at me! :evil:

9. yea i can read the white and im on pc...i hope someone reports you :)

10. I know Nervere personally. This isn't a troll guys. Gosh.

11. I see quite a stat difference between op and the person they apologize too. Congrats on getting that cf  bravo

12. Nerve te would never troll.

13. lmao okay then.... I'll just be on my way

14. Nervere would never troll.

15. Disaster I took 25 mil per hit on you and your 3x my size. Calm down pretty boy you don't scare anyone. Every time we post something on your wall you get scared. Your such a big ***** that you threaten us on your own wall.

16. ur going down again nervere lol

17. You seriously don't know when to call it quits do you?

18. btw probaly reported by atleast 100 people before tommorow

19. @Trawda12 What you make is different from what you take. Just sayin.