KO'S OUT OF EE v2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Having played for years the single most frustrating element of the game is having to deal with a gutless player that fights from pin.

Where's the skill in staying below 20% just so you can avoid attacks.
    Do soldiers have a force field in war when they get down to a certain number?
    No.
    I propose its time to get rid of this outdated mechanic.
    And by doing so promote some extra pvp fun.
    Add to profiles ko score boards. How many ko's you have got outside of ee
    How many sko you have done and really fight to the last man.

But more than anything you really can pin and destroy those annoying victims.
    Have a leader board reset monthly that would show who is actually fighting in kaw.
    And who's just ebbing their way up.

Happy kawing
    [​IMG]

2. Re: KO'S OUR OF EE v2

Editing I'm a sec lol

3. Re: KO'S OUR OF EE v2

If you could get hit when below 20% you would send all the people that put money into the game away.

Think of another PvP idea, this kinda sucks.

4. Full support.

But one thing..

If we do this, all of America will be destroyed be Kim Jong-un instead of the 80%

5. No support

6. If I can get another 4-6 actions on a player then all those that I hit that spent money on the game would quit playing  how do you figure it's any different.
    And if I were to pint them to 0 farming them I would earn slightly less but have the satisfaction of stopping them playing the game until they request cf. or vice versa. Having a safety net for attack builds isn't needed. You can scout spies to 0 why do attack builds need extra protection?

7. Pin not pint but could use a few with my spelling today

8. Support.

9. So what if I have a clan farming me with what your proposing I would constantly have no troops or spies unless I xtalled.

10. If you are still pinned when troops are 0 i agree, but if you can still at attack ppl who have 0troops like you can still steal ppl with 0spies i dont agree, then hansels wont survive because they will all be attack stripped for example

11. Fighting from pin is the oldest way to fight in kaw.......old school. Sounds to me that you are frustrated cuz you have ran into some of these guys. Yes we're still around. Nothing more annoying then a guy hitting from pin and you can't hit back. You take that mech out of kaw and it won't change the style. I'd just spam 30sec before regen and still hit you. It really won't change a thing.

No support

12. Yes still pinned at 0 with no extra attacks. And yes Gr1zzy
    Why should people be allowed to have free attacks non stop. You either fight or negotiate. Same as how do you stop a bigger farmer hitting if he always has troops below 20% and can't be hit yet is free to hit each regen at will?
    Works both ways.

13. Holy I love pvp. Just ask the noob in my banner.  I just get fed up having people have force fields for the sake of it. Makes no sense to me.

14. Sounds like the person in your banner is doing his job properly. Removing dtw would be bad for kaw I have no doubt about that.

15. Guy in my banner is lucky if he gets a shot off and barely worth the time.
    But that's his own fault so he can go back to the back of the class
    It may be bad Or it maybe good. Personally I like it in ee wars. But hate the wars.
    But that's not for me or you to decide. Everyone can have there say.

16. Then you're an idiot. Farming someone and completely cutting off all aspects of the game is two different things.

17. Well that's charming 