1v1/Clan OSW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by gsdfjgdjgosegjesjgiusjgi495, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Mind humping your opponents durring negotiation is a good tactic. If i can half a clan to find me likeable while the other half hates me, i feel like i did a good job.

2. Also, if you can get clan owners or admins silenced that is a blow to clan morale aswell

3. Oh btw sweet jacket. I gotta gray and red one just like it

4. I like to go after the middle men. (When I'm targeting a clan by myself).

The lowest group are those who are noobs. The ones who are still trying to impress the leader in anyway they can. They are willing to take a few hits while being courageous in cc just go get a few recognitions.

The largest group are likely those who started the clan and usually bigger than me. It's extremely hard to make any of them run quickly.

The middle group are those who have a little experience in KaW. They know that noob clans are a dime a dozen and they can hit Ebs anywhere else without being farmed. Generally they talk smack a few days then go on to visit a friend only to never return.

This swings the morale. While you still have quite a few enemies in the other clan, they now take you as a serious threat. The bottom part now realize that the large guys are sitting pretty while they get hit so they also start leaving.

All you are left with is the largest group and then the ones from below groups who didn't leave yet. Now the larger groups see the affect on the clan and are usually willing to comply with agreements.

A key is not setting your cf terms too high. When I used to randomly jump people and clans I always had simple terms. A small ally hire and a wall post surrendering. Nothing in forums or that makes people look too terrible.

Anyway this is how i did it before I settled down into a clan. Worked decently for me.

5. My alt is having issues posting here :lol:

Anyways awesome thread and lol at some of these comments. Also, +1 for using a selfie xD Not many have the guts to do that.

6. Sound tactics^ I do target noobs though. Thats the group I try to get to like me while i decimate their clan, theyre the easiest to get to trade loyalty.

7. I opened to read something something good and stopped when you had posted your pic so people would read, you should talk to jenni she does that too

8. Great addition to the thread

9. I did't read anything but if you need help feel free on wall me 

10. I'm still incredibly confused on why this person posted a selfie lol

11. I would have read it all. But then I saw your pic. Sexy...

12. Omg. the chick looks like she's no older than 17. I would say most of the people here, a 9+ plus game or not, are over the age of 20. Congrats, You guys have made the majority of KaW look like pervy pedos.

Now back on Topic. Ive talked so far about How to break clan morale. But what about how to break the morale of an individual? I find that giving them the silent treatment while constantly stealing from them or fail bombing them with atts or assns will usually have them asking you for cf terms within a few days.

13. Lolz all the dudes after Naomi.

Pretty sure none of you could even handle her for a minute. She's a wildfire 

Nice thread Naomi! 

14. 1,975,479,870 creepy follows and pm's later......

 decent thread naomi. Nice to see ya back 

15. Good post lady. I miss you bunches.... 

16. Good way to work the activity tracking but I have a few thoughts on how to do it differently.

17. TL,DR.. Face is a bit chubby 

18. Love this thread.
    One caution. Hit a clan and the downside to the farmer or opposing clan can be you wake up a lot of people to the pvp appeal of kaw.
    Actually what am I saying that's awesome.

Op love your post shame some of your msg was lost on people because of the selfie. Might not want to distract your male fans from your wisdom next post lol. 

19. Kaw forums is turning into shameful facebook . I find stripping and farming when they are awake is much more satisfying. Not so much the gold but the reaction 