Season 3 War Schedule

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you devs This is EXACTLY what I expected.
    I made a bet you would screw it up badly, and now I can collect. You make me embarrassed to be Canadian, and from Beautiful British Columbia.
    Please hop on the ferry to the island and jump off half way there. It shouldn't be hard since you have experience going half way on your developments.

But for real, you seriously think you deserve our money for xtals? Give your head a shake.

This message is purposely devoid of constructive feedback due to obvious lack of giving a bleep

2. Looks typical. Too many 1 hour wars (plunder grabs) and too many advantage (a waste of time). Season 3 should be on par to resemble chaos wars, useless to the medium build. Thanks for removing the temptation for me to participate. Saves me lots of money. 

3. Gotta say devs, I know the old saying "you can please some people some of the time but never all people all of the time" but the public vote so far is your doing zip but milk your customers wallets some more. I mean at least 90% of the comments are people upset with the war set ups and you just completely avoid speaking to any of them infact acknowledge one guy about war time an thats it. When will you ever grow a pair and actually address your rather vocal customers comcerns head on even if it's only to say "guys sorry but at the moment this is how the set up will be until further notice, we acknowledge there are several flaws but at present we are unable to fix them". An the points by player's about the fact the chaos wars in no way have any resemblance in season 3 either why no answer or statement.

4. Gotta say devs, I know the old saying "you can please some people some of the time but never all people all of the time" but the public vote so far is your doing zip but milk your customers wallets some more. I mean at least 90% of the comments are people upset with the war set ups and you just completely avoid speaking to any of them infact acknowledge one guy about war time an thats it. When will you ever grow a pair and actually address your rather vocal customers comcerns head on even if it's only to say "guys sorry but at the moment this is how the set up will be until further notice, we acknowledge there are several flaws but at present we are unable to fix them". An the points by player's about the fact the chaos wars in no way have any resemblance in season 3 either why no answer or statement.

5. Excuse the dp phone lag and one other Thing you introduced your latest gimmick kaw community not long back an promised the world in regards to communication with customers...... well where is he/she/it only time I've seen them is making a dumb joke or posting a gif, sorry but thats not true communication with customers thats just a staff member assing about on there lunch break.

6. please don't forget to include war crystals I notice the schedule mentions 'health crystals' so I'm hoping this is one of the details you are yet to release

7. so much for S3. osw season commence!

8. War timings are crazy bad for SG players. Only war most of us can make it for on weekdays are the 11pm wars which r alr considered very late. Imagine sleeping at 1am cause of wars n waking up at 6am to go off to work/school

9. So season 3 another screw over for the players in the SGT timezones. I'm not sure your reading of feedback is giving you the right ideas. This is 3 seasons where we have been screwed with war times. I know all the people in this timezones are over this joke of a schedule you keep producing. Customer service is something where you actually listen to the person using your service and act accordingly. Correct me if I'm wrong!!!

10. ️Am I the only one noticing that kaw admin only respond to trivial questions and choose to stay silent on the real matters at hand (that big roster suck, that the GH problem has never been dealt with in a proper way...)? Maybe its because kaw admin is too proud to admit they make the wrong choices? But hey, why listen to your customers....its not like I already did 500 wars and know what Im talking about...️

11. SGT TIMES
    Plz reconsider as they are awful times for ppl who work in that timezone!

12. I kinda like the bigger rosters for the season wars. The 10,11 person rosters are basically just merc wars which are fine for the off season. Now with the bigger rosters people are gonna have war as a clan, buckle down and ride it out. None of this jumpin around 10 times a week . I'm curious to see if war xtals made their way into to the season, as well as what the new equip gonna be like.

13. On a side note I think it'd be cool if a cpl of the 50vs50 made their way into the schedule again sometimes. Even if only like once a month, like the last weekend or something. So people have to plenty of time to organize their rosters

14. Dev plz include down under war for season 3 as well.

Thank you for roaster of 25, since there wil b not much LB Sos combination.

plz consider down under war.

ty.

15. Whine all you like guys; the devs rarely respond to any serious concerns or more to the point act on them; for every one of us that won't war there will be another 20 that will happily line the devs pockets for the duration of S3. I can only see minor changes on what appears to be a duplicate of previous season

16. Wow!! These war times are terrible during the week!! I can MAYBE get in 4 for the whole week. Two hour weekend wars throws me out of the weekends completely. I hope the low level rancor equip is good cause that's all I'll be getting.

17. I know you mentioned in your opening paragraph that you would give us more information in the coming days...

However S3 starts on Monday and I'd appreciate some clarification on the rewards so I can determine whether it's going to be worth warring this time.

1. What equipment are you planning to reward and for which slot?

2. Same as you did for S2, identify which equipment you will be rewarding at which Rancor level reached.

3. Most importantly, give an indication of the stats for this equipment.

I'm sure this information would be welcomed by many of those deciding whether to spend their time (and for most, money) on your game.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

18. Where is the equipment?? I wanna get a glimpse on that!

19. Looking for good warriors! Pm me if you're a merc looking for a home clan

20. Oh look, what's that elephant doing in the room?

Any news on tweaking the matchup system so it actually works yet, or like all the other seasons, will you just ignore any comments that relate to the fact that you *still* haven't made the matches any fairer. (Playing with the size of wars so there is less discrepancy was clever but surely everyone can see right through it..?).

If you insist on keeping the matchup system as it is, I suggest you award the winners their mith and EE as soon as the matchup is made (everyone knows who it will be) and at least then it will save us the effort of actually having to log in for that wasted hour or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.