stupid weak pigs. the time is near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 13, 2014.

1. @ corsair. Scared? How can you be scared in an iPhone tap game, now also available on android?

What neurosis are you living with?

You a farm now. That's all you are.

Corsair fb assass 11 sdp.

2. Um you referenced scared first. P2 I believe. So maybe answer your own question on that one.

Funny how you can't step out and really fight. What your saying is I'll fight as long as I can pin troops on eb and make gold. It's funny that you ever consider yourself a pvp player. Take the eb away and you don't pvp.

3. @ corsair. Don't over complicate things.

What I I'm saying is. You are a farm now. Nothing more. Nothing less.

You're big mouth brought this to you. So stop whining.

Btw. I don't see Zaft or kotfe or anyone else all sitting clanless to fight. You just making up excuses.

There are no rules to off system except what you make for yourself. You should sit clanless.
    If that's what you like so much.

4. No it will take forever. You'll pin on eb. I'll sit on you. It goes so much faster out of clan when your resolve is really tested. I understand though gotta get that monster Norma, wait I forgot that's how you pvp.

5. Anyway I'm done here I think your cowardice is evident

6. 

Go corsair!

7. I find it hilarious when ppl try to make up rules for fighting. Or cry about how another person fights. Lol

8. Ok corsair. The best bit is. Regardless of what you say. I'm going to be hitting you for a very long time.

This noobs up to 12 days now for trying to bully me out of forum. There will never be peace for him.

Don't ever accuse me of only fighting smaller players corsair. That's your way. Not mine

9. Actually corsair is quite good. Trust me.

Should be interesting.

Gl both of ya!

10. Fight fight fight fight
    You are all ready!!
    [​IMG]

11. Having fought Norma, Gretchen, alison, for_the_record or w/e you want to call her... Both during her stay at KOTFE and while she was flying solo. She is one of the two forumers able to keep my news feed filled when I was active. I think its hilarious how everyone is telling her how shes not **** but when it comes times 50% of you don't know where the attack button is on a player's profile.

12. ^ is it the one that says " follow " ?

13. Op is a noob.. Get a job op, get a life, you spend too much time on kaw, I just hope u don't have kids loser

14. You are correct. You need to follow and unfollow repeatedly to fill the news feed of you enemies!

15. Sounds absolutely terrifying 

16. Naomi is right. Alison is one of the few decent fighters that just so happen to be a forum queen. Depending on how it goes she'll fight longer or shorter. If shes hitting first shes just gunna steal some gold pin some troops.

If u hit first, I'd watch my ass if i were u cuz if shes hit first she'll never stop unless u do for at least a week.

I strongly suggest people fight her. Not only does she enjoy it, you can learn more advanced strategies that u never knew existed from simply fighting her. Make sure you're packing good equipment though hers is pretty scawee xD

If she does stop hitting its cuz shes bored of u and you're in her mind a defeated/unworthy opponent. Our fight only ended cuz Naomi called her out in forums and farming care bear told me it'd be respectful to let them have a fair fight... How did that end again?

17. Norma if you were talking to me which I doubt but either way I'm a cow. Just. A heads up