your next fang/moth promo

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WKK-IXI_OriginalHobbit_IXI-WKK, Jan 15, 2014.

1. First of all thank you for the past two

Just an idea maybe next time (if there is a next time), perhaps you could have a marketplace option where we could pick what we want from a section up to the amount we have won in our own time.

Then if for those who have the big equipment from war or the top ebs etc can use the hard fought prizes to get more of what they need/desire most e.g: they could purchase more aqua or inferno or even seals, horns or health crystals (if the equip on offer don't suit there build.

Perhaps even let us save up between promos so we can get better stuff.

Having the "shop" there on a perm basis would allow people to use them in the same manner as nobility points but putting a readable (for both you and us) cost on them would allow us to trade them in as and when we like.

With the promo being as short I think we will all still collect in the same insane manner we have been on the past.

How ever I feel that giving us our own free will to spend our winning as we see best will only add to the intense collecting we do.

Cheers guys keep up the good work hobb️

2. I support however, what about the insane rage to be the person who collects the most of these items? What would their reward be and how will devs track this.
    Overall, this is a great idea and should be taken into account to be used for the next promo ️

3. A bonus for the top 10 could still come into effect as for tracking the amour we have use the existing way they trac what we collect (inferno, aqua, equip, etc) the "shop" to purchase our winnings would be in the marketplace.

4. I should also point out I'm not complaining about what I have been given for free lol just want to give a idea to see if we can help the kawmunity

5. Support good idea Hobbs

6. Support... i would love to have had the option of buying more inferno. As we all share the pain of failed enchantments. Only 23 inferno in months 17 lost due to fail. Yep gimme the goodie shop please!
    Hobbs you rock bro!

7. Support! I think it would be complicated for the devs to implement this. But I think it's a great idea!

8. its a great idea. However, in addition to a "shop" I think there should be a gifting option, much like in PIMD. I for one did not chase moths in this promo and will not chase the item in the next promo,if there is one. It would have been nice to be able to give away what moths i did collect. I had friends that were just shy of a certain level and i had enough over the 8k mark to help others reach their goal.

9. Support! Lots of people have their EE equip and would rather have other prizes from promos rather than more equip. Having the option to choose what you want would be awesome! Also people can't complain about equip given im promos because they have the ability to choose whether they want it. Support!

10. FINALLY AND YAYYYYYY To you Hobbit for putting into words alot of us were thinking. Think it would show a lot f respect to the players if KAW. I too am not complaint but it wouldve been awesome if we could of had the options that Hobbit has spoken of.Come on Devs yall can do it¡! Thank you Hobbit and Thank you Devs

11. I agree 100% and support ya !! been thinking the same thing !! ty Hobbs 4 making a thread bout it!!!

12. Support!! Great idea!  the kaw world needs a shop they can trade in for what they did/have worked for ️️

13. Support!! Not happy with what I got for the time I spent chasing moths. I agree with Hobbit to be able to collect fangs, moths, ext and use them in a spending ability. The system we have now with random equipment drops DOES NOT WORK or is fare to all mems of KAW!!!

14. Support hobbs I would of rather had more inferno but it was free and I put in as little effort as possible Lol

15. Support!!! Awesome idea Hobbs! 

16. Support. Like a pawn shop or trading post.

17. Support. Nice job hobb

18. Support! Honestly when the Fang promotion was initially announced and details were unknown, I thought this was how the promos would work.

19. Support great idea hobbs