The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Lol all u addicts think cherry is inactive just cause he's not on today? Not everyone spends there entire life in there moms basement playing kaw and being butt hurt like u

2. Kinda curious @Kaw Com, does the rim staff and sling go to lvl 12 or only the dagger and moth?

3. That is exactly the point apple. A point i made in earlier posts days before this ended. If a global business announces a event and says it goes through the 14th, it means the end of that date...and in the absence of a timezone...one can only presume it ends in the last timezone at midnight. It is rather pathetic and ignorant of people outside their own timezone (whatever that is) to announce 1 day before a 1 month event that the end time is much earlier. People had very little notice of the new end time...less if you were not online.

4. Gratz to Kuzmich for #1 and worthless prize.

Luckily no need to be top 2-10 to own both +11... With few tries all is possible... Lol

Gratz to devs on perfectly stimulating the moth race... Few took the bait...

Fool us twice...

I just needed 40k lol I will proudly display new equipment for a day and replace with s2 gear

5. It looks like more and more players are getting their rewards now. Thanks for being patient, you guys are awesome!

Here's the final two items :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Still about my question though? I am really curious so I know if its worth it to burn my aquaand inferno upgrading it

7. Will i ever get my rewards? 

8. @md you're whining to the wrong person. I'm in the "whining should be banned" club.

For some reason the phrase "poor planning on your part, doesn't constitute an emergency on mine" comes to mind. The event was a MONTH long and waiting until the last minute isn't ATA's problem. It's a time management issue.

9. KaW community, like the fang event, you guys updated how far through the sequence of drops were, like level 4 is now complete. Could you do the same for this? Like tell us which level is being given away

10. Stats are not that great kawmmunity

Fiendbow is actually higher stats. And offhand is a dissapointment

Now im gonna say that you are basically playing us the fools. Give us something worth the xtals man.! We follow you blindly in this promo once again. You clearly just crippled the community confidence in giving an item that will endure. And even worse we paid for it with cash.

I swear to you. If you were Willy Wonka and we had golden tickets you wouldve taken us to. Starbucks and given us coffee beans covered in chocolate while you steal our wallet

Save the reusable response about " sorry to disappoint and think like a damn gamer!

Cant wait for you to show us the new banner system and its new 10k stats we gonna spend xtals and months in crap ebs trying to get

11. The icetail is good if you don't have the fangbow or season 2 sword, very comparable to the original mith sword. The rime moth is awful, worst off hand equipment available. Not worth the effort to enchant. Better off with the bow or mace or even shield. Not a complaint, just a fact.

12. Yeah I've been told that about the off hand. But I didn't have one before so I'm thankful. Although I probably won't enchant it any further

13. Are u guys mad at me? I still don't have my rewards. I been waiting all day.

14. I did not get any equipment 

15. Those lvl 12 had damn well better be worth it!!!

16. The moth sword lvl12 stats are 28mil atk/def--3mil spy atk/def. shield stats are 11mil to all stats. Both not as good as the mith equip.

17. It's a matter of opinion on what is better. The sword at level 12 is better than mith one. Attack is same but def is higher. The off hand, it is good for tank builds because they have good defense without lowering attack much.

18. so...people did b2b nml for weeks (losing tons of potential income) in order to get second rate gear and a few seals (which won't nearly cover the cost of the lost gold) and some aqua/inferno (probably could have been gotten more of both by doing ebs other than nml)

devs are trolls. people need to learn this. glad i knew not to bother. :lol:

19. Exactly apple. We agree so much.

Time management. Players do it...but the devs start and event, then with a day to go, shorten the end time. So players time management plans are undermined by devs last minute whim.

And again...they post pictures, but cannot find the time to answer questions about problems they caused while taking real life money to their bank.

Unacceptable integrity gap.