The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. So will you let us know when it starts it's getting late here for a weekday...

2. Rayquaza I'm a paying customer. We all keep their lights on..

If u have a problem with my self entitlement, bring me down a notch 

3. Process server prrroooooceeeesssssss! But really whatever I'll get it when I get it.

But haven't devs learned to be as vague as possible when giving projections of when things will be done?

I would do everything by quarter. Ice moths rewards will be given out 1st quarter 2014. Banner system, 1st quarter 2014, etc. because it seems like you guys are trying to be open with the customer base , but doesn't that just constantly blow up in your face ?

The outrage over something like banners is ridiculous, while in the meantime , every single warring clan other then the "hide behind 80%gh " clans, are not content with the current warring system .

This is f-Ing kingdoms at war not kingdoms at collecting ice moths or banner and this side crap. Come on guys get this figured out already!

4. What happened to kuzmich being first

5. can't please everyone 100% of the time? I got just over 6k moths....but you know what? I am excited. Free stuff! Sure its not everything...but its something. I have waited months for an off hand item...a few hrs won't kill me. Be thankful. They could have not done anything. Just my 2 gold lol

6. Come make me bird. Devs have crapped on spies enough that I don't feel remotely bad prodding a joke at them. At the end of the day I've spent thousands on KaW - I'll tell them to not do drugs if I feel like it ;)

Anyways, who came up with the ****ing Sailor Moon gear? Seriously lmao, at least the fang bow was badass.

OmegaLSA

*edit* How embarrassing, forgot my seal of the damned, errr... authenticity..

7. Terra why don't you just go somewhere else instead of filling threads with your complaing about the devs like you do 24/7. Other people pay WAY more than you and never complain, which is all you know how to do. All you ever do is ***** about the devs. If it weren't for them you couldn't even play this game. If you enjoy the game, be ******* grateful for the work they put into it. If not, quit, do us all a favor.

8. I'm with you on that one Omega

We are all going to look like fairy ice princesses!

9. Think I might need to give the devs a lesson on gift giving.

10. I really wish those that are warring could have received the equipment sooner, as it will hopefully be a big improvement to most of our BFE.

11. @alexxa
    Same.
    Glad to finally get offhand

12. He is first, he just changed his name, that's all.

13. :shock: if he's first then who's LB#17?? 

14. Please in the future improve the PvP aspect of the game

15. he changed his name again

16. @Rayquaza

I use forums to complain about things and make suggestions.

You use forums to rage at everyone you disagree with. Just read through your recent posts and all I can see is that you believe your opinion is always right and everyone is below you. Who's the self-entitled one now...,

17. Either KUZMICH himself, or the devs just titled him as TGMH...

18. @terra
    Should I make some popcorn?

19. Thanks devs can't wait!