The End of the Ice Moth Hunt

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Can we know what the ice tail main attack will be?

2. @Kaw_community, Can u photoshop my moths to 45,853?

Pretty prease :D

:lol:

3. Hmmm, if y'all all think that the lucky player is inactive, and kaw_community says the lovely player isn't and won't remove rewards because it's not fair! how about of they don't log into kaw for 1-2 weeks, proving their inactivity, could you then re-pick a lucky player to recieve the luck?

4. I'm expecting an answer please kaw_community. It would be very nice to see what you think of the idea 

5. Lucky* not lovely, -_- dumb autocorrect

6. Ice Tail? :3

7. The sling looks aweful, I also think u should choose another lucky winner instead of the inactive 1

8. Selmi posted on old forum Join the ice moth Hunt!

9. Anybody get 1 moth away from a level? Tell us so i may lmao :lol:

10. 3973 moths.
    Can I kill something?

11. Want to take your anger out on your twin phoenix? :lol:

12. We dont care about noob equip. Show us a sneak peek of the big boy toys

13. I think the devs should be nice to is for Christmas and New Years and bump everyone to next reward level :lol: that would be cool though

14. @kaw_admin are you giving everyone their rewards at the same time or have you already started distributing rewards to some people?

15. The account Cherry -Lynn is inactive devs. Has been for a while. Completely unfair. Plus 12 equips to a inactive player nice one devs. Where's my sword at?

16. He isn't getting 12 equips. He is getting 2 equips that are level 12. Awkward 

17. Moths should transform into pots giving us however many we had, except they are not buy or sellable. That would be cool without being op for anyone.

18. **** the lotto, I'll get the 7 digits from your momma for a dolla tomorrow