Rebalancing buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Yes Corinthian, I am supporting the current system they thought up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And yes, I am going to have to wait to see what they are going to do because clearly they going to do what they want to do regardless of what I, or anybody else says, on this topic. They perceive an imbalance in buildings despite the fact the buildings are mathematically totally balanced. It's their game their perception is our reality.

2. Can't. Devs make it a habit to never post actual %ages and formulas so saying the bonus is a higher success rate with have people screaming overpowered faster than you can blink. People with average or losing w/l ratios will be accredited to a bad roll. People with the buildings will also expect to win against heavily stronger opponets and will complain when it doesn't and if they do succeed repeatedly the opposite side will complain.

Sorry wh33lz

3. Sorta agree with you alk, I still want to blame 'new hire' for this but that's just me thinking things are suddenly moving too fast.

4. I support devs 100% on this  it will make the game alot more interesting and make people think of new strategies again instead of just 24 subs

Keep up the good work active devs

5. Super, 24 subs is one of the worst builds in the game..please think of other strategies yourself lol

6. Cor, I've never had 24 subs and never want to , it's just that if you look around alot of people do it.... Lol

7. Wayyy too many changes all at once guys..

8. It's cool to see KaW admins and devs more active in the forums and wc. I know some ppl's posts have more weight than others, but it still is nice to have input

Good one KaW

9. Really super? Mind pointing out a few? They usually get farmed hard by mixed spies and have an equally difficult time getting targets...maybe 3-4 players last check in a convo in kaw room of pal of people who run it.

10. What's the "P" stand for cor?

11. Player. As opposed to O for Official or _KaW-Mod because then people treat me as if I'm on the payroll

12. Oh. But you are kinda paid. Indirectly

13. P stands for provisional

14. I don't have time to name names cor-p but i think there maybe a few more then 3 or 4...... Hmmmmmm

15. Ok then. Better idea. Mind giving reasons why a player would go all sub-factories? Pros v Cons why? It's a signifcant investment not lightly reversed

16. I think not to change the stats of buildings but give a bonus if u build evenly, an attack from air and ground is stronger then a all ground attack and haveing a air ground and spirit would be even stronger. Each building to get a bonuse when combined with another so haveing barracks with a forge and a cathedral would give a streangth equal say to subts.

17. I think a player would go all subs to try and avoid using all 10 attack pots all the time , I don't know what war experience you have but any help against the almighty pots is welcome, there for leaving themselves open to spys but unfortunately spy def pots make up for this these days

18. Also I think That when someone attacks you and loses , you should gain gold , what the attackers leave behind when they flee the battlefield

19. I also believe to get rid of non players, and inactives that are just beign used as farms. Damage to buildings should occur if your attacking another kingdom damage should b inflicted so that if not repaired the kingdom would b destroyed eventually. And as the build drops and no repairs made the farm would b gone. Keeping people warring with one another and interacting in game. Now most just farm friends and inactives without reprocutions. ( if u get my drift)

20. I agree with every win also should b some gold, when soldier bodies litter the battlefield valubles are left, and profit is made. And loseing side should lose gold because of it. This would stop people from pinning self and/or pushing players up the win column on lb