IS 25MCS V 11M CS FAIR?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --MR-FROSTY--, Jan 14, 2014.

1. long story short, i posted a clan ad in wc, and started being hit by some guy, i dont need to post his name because im sure he will post a comment regardless, this isnt the first time i have seen things like this happen, completely overkill stat dudes bullying guys that arent even half their stats, his stats look something like this T-ATTK 8M, T-DEF 9M, S-ATTK 4M, S-DEF 4M, in comparison to my stats which look like T-ATTK 4M, T-DEF 4M, S-ATTK 800K, S-DEF 1.5M. he has failed spy actions and all of his attacks have been successful, it was completely random, and in the 1v1 rules its simple that there isnt anything really i can do with regards to getting friends of his stats to kick his ass, this is technically a 1v1 but theres absolutely no way i could hit him, this isnt the first time this has happened and have been farmed by overstat hansels before, i understand that a hansel with opposite stats to me could farm me and i could hit back and it could be a interesting fight. However this kind of bullying isnt really fair in my ideas, just wanted to know other peoples views. Btw mate, dont get wet over the thought of u being the reason for my forum post, i play this other game much more and my kaw activity is dropping anyways, (i dont know if i can name the other game but its basically on another console and i shoot people and steal there cars (number 5 online)). But if people could lemme know just how this would be percieved as a 1v1. ? Also i heard some people fighting 1v1's and one side bringing alts to hit and still considering it as 1v1 because its one person v another person. That dont sound fair to me either. Thaaaankkkss for reading:)

2. If you don't complain they will most like ly stop
    Or tell you clan posting here makes it worst most of the time

3. 25m v 11m? Fair to me, I've gone against 18m cs at my size. Alts in a 1v1...that's not a 1v1 lol thats 1+their altsv1 it kinda defeats the entire term 1v1

4. Phoenix, they think they can get away with it cuzza it being called pvp, one player v another player in there eyes kinda opens the mind to believe that if one player has 20 accounts, it still is that 1 player. I think anyways.

5. Qwack i aint scared or bothered about it not stopping, im much more interested in peoples views on why it should be allowed to start.

6. Yeah but ppl will always have their head in their ass. 1v1, 1 account versus 1 account is what i translate it to. Although, if they do bring in alts on you...go get enough friends to equal the amount of their alts

7. hit range could be tweaked a bit

8. pretty funny how you would say no support chubby:/

9. Hit range should be tweaked for HFBC.
    25m vs 11m sounds aweful. The only way you can win is by doing scouts or having max Atk/spy atk bfe and bfa. Good luck on your 1v1 btw

10. Hit range is way off. A dif of 14mil CS is stupid he can hit you. That's not a 1v1 war it's straight bullying IMO.

11. A proper 1v1 shouldnt be alts. 1 account vs 1 account. Him randomly hitting you is pvp. Also him hitting you with his stats means he cannot handle someone his own size

12. My verdict=

Unfair seems like your attacker would be better buying a c**k pump to feed there ego rather than continue this outmatched 1 v 1

13. well frosty ur a douche like u always think ur in charge well thts wht happens

14. No support.. I hate it when people cry about stats.. I fought much bigger accounts.. If you can't do it then either your build sucks or you don't know how to play.. Either way you suck

15. Wc roulette is fun. And failed actions are still a win in my book. Although I'm the person who uses alts and keep hitting ebs with my main 

16. How can u blame losing to someone 14mil cs higher than you on a poor build. These kawers and your "builds" .... If someone has been playing longer than you of course your build sucks in comparison. OP to answer ur question no it is not fair. He shouldn't be able to hit you. These hit ranges are retarded. Im 8 milcs i cancan't hit someone under a mil cs but a 25mil can hit an 11??