OSW Observations in general

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BooooYa, Jan 13, 2014.

1. So Sarsipious are you saying as an attack build you never got inc except occasional fail spy?

2. Support

3. Was curious Needwar so went and checked our roster. 18 hansels n 7 PS. Plenty of targets for you to hit. Since we changed target clans last week thats how our roster was when we were on Crackers. You want to accumulate allies in OSW n spend time hitting EB that's your call but the PS jab isn't valid.

Last comment about ya just wanted to flesh out your comment. Thx for participating.

4. Oh no not this thread again

5. Which one is that, reach?

6. Hate to think I'm not original lol

7. Lol BooooYa. When we were assigned to hit RCA, we were attacking

8. Dang it! I was saying. We were attacking and assassing you guys constantly. Then we stripped you like crazy. Perhaps your memory is faulty since we were assigned to hit you at the beginning of this war and have since been hitting other clans. Get over yourself.

9. this is cause we got a bunch of pussies on kaw who ware scared to put their 'kingdoms at war'!

10. I think crackdown needs to lay off the crack. The only thing they know how to attack and assa is the skellies.

11. Here is a novel idea : If "no one" is hitting, be PROACTIVE. Go hit one of those thousand targets out there. I'll bet you get some incoming.

I didn't get the memo that said if you're in an OSW wait to be hit and until then just talk about how you get no incoming and the other side just ebs all day. ️

It's better to give than receive don't you think ?

12. Apple girl i wove u..

13. Lol apple I HAVE been hitting. Going through a buttload of attack pots a day on opposing targets. And I'm not complaining that I don't get inc attacks...I'm noting that NOBODY does in this OSW on a regular basis.

Some exceptions made for Ethan of course . Always seems to be that way.....hmmmm.

14. You're an attack build in this war Apple...are you getting hit?

15. Terrible thread please leave kaw

16. Terrible build please go hit skellies.

17. I hit targets that I'm assigned to, big builds so I fail alot lol but I'm burning pots with each asn fail so the bigger folk can hit.

I get some return. Then when I'm low on pots I hit eb, get money, and attack right away.

I'm not on much though so I do with what I can.

18. _RCA_
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahaha

19. Oh Irish...are you drinking AGAIN?! Stop perpetuating the stereotype 

20. Nice Observations but possibilities are :-

1. They consider your clan too weak/useless to give you attention.
    2. They are busy dealing with your other clans while you display your observations and chat here.

About the moth thing, I am sure many not only in zaft,wdgaf but also in umbrella,og alliance,apocalypse,warlor are hitting EBs hard to get some moths and nice equipments, Maybe you should Go and Hit them and Stop them from hitting EBs rather than waiting for their hits and Saying "We are hitting EBs because Zaft doesnt hits us".