stupid weak pigs. the time is near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 13, 2014.

1. I will be helping Norma in this. 

2. Welcome to a permanent farm no cease fire no end. not now. not ever.

3. I like how she calls us all EB fairies and pigs and she has more moths than most people in this thread.......

4. Means to an end, arbiter.

5. Did u miss the post before dumb ass? Maybe ur living in ur fantasy world for to long. I could care less if you think I'm ur perm farm, u stop 12 hours ago! Sit down nub. Oh and again this account is 3 months old and my main is in oswI've been playing this game for 3 years don't tell me how many losses I have. I'm not the dumb ass that posts in forums about how u will farm the "stupid weak pigs". Your the weak pig here, is it school time yet?

6. Lololololol. She was collecting moths, got bored, created threads so that she could hit people after the moth hunt.

7. Damn Black you have a main and it's in OSW  that is very terrifying. 

8. We all know that Alison will win. Watching her opponents is quite entertaining.

9. I know carnage, very. But I have to make it clear to Norma_moron that this is a new account and she said I need a good "farming"

10. @ blackout. Thanks for the noob raging.

Unfortunately. That won't change the fact that you are just another stupid farm.

Remember. You brought this upon yourself.

11. Just remember u haven't hit in over 12 hourskeep talking the smack

12. better to be a friend of normas then enemy, i almost was normas enemy once by putting a bad post, but then saying sry was in my head the right thing to do... so i said sry, and im now a friend of normas, gd job had the brain to realise i wouldnt want to be farmed by norma, and she helped me on a thread once... basicaly i respect norma...

13. How much she pay you to say that?

14. best of. this is ******* hilarious.

queen of noobs, showing why she is queen of them all.

15. nothing notroius i meant it

16. Almost as funny as her gerty thread

17. I probably have a SS of her saying she hated you because she respected you once and you blew it in forums...

18. Tbh ali, thought you had would have known threads like this would make you lose respect.

19. plus 1 respect