stupid weak pigs. the time is near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Jan 13, 2014.

1. :shock: are you talking about me

2. @Chubby. Poor stupid chubby. I can and will out x-tal you. Any time. Any day. Any moment.

You are just a try hard leach.

Run along leach. This thread is more than a weasel like you can handle. Noob

3. she already 40k chub letting everyone else hit

4. I like how Norma thinks she's all that because she stole mommys credit card numbers to buy xtals to get revenge upon her enemies...Seriously get a life.....

5. So much online anger bro,let's just breath maybe count to 10....
    How moths do you collect Norma Jean?

6. my mommy won't let me have her credit card since i ordered a 200$ in pizza to starving kids in africa on it 

7. I made 17000 a few days ago. That's all I need. Poor sigman-the-Tryhard-farm.

Keep telling yourself that.

Welcome to permanent farm. No cease fire. No end. Not now. Not ever.

8. Look at Swod's wall, Areek cries for help to pin Alison

:lol:

9. alrdy on it  wait.. did i say that out loud 

10. No thread is complete without the dim -lldim_creeper||-. Chubby's boyfriend.'

Fill my new you gutless pig, not my thread. Coward :)

11.  i meant i was hitting sig you silly attention needy girl. would you like this piggy creeper as bacon or canadian. im a mood for maple really...

12. very nice ally that's swell now you gotta get working on your banner upgrades.
    I really wanna hire you, you'd make a good ally 

13. no she wouldn't! constantly trying to farm her owner for bacon and yapping all the time. sheesh, women

14. Lmao!!! There alison goes again, talking about permanently farming people. Ya don't worry guys, getting permanently farmed by her includes all of like 15 inc day for a week, followed by a thread made about you.

Oh ya, and lots of insults including but not limited too nitwit, pig, idiot, moron, oath breaker, liar, and an assortment of eb fairy concoctions.

Alison, girl, you're still taking this game too seriously. Every time I see you make a thread like this it reminds me of a little fat girl trying her best to come up with every creative insult in the book because she was being bullied. Do you have some sort of mental bullied complex? It's actually quite sad.

15. Norma is the stupid pig, get out of here nub trying to scare us. Who do u think we are? Now let's see what comment u make this time, maybe a "no thread is not complete" again. Go blow a goat.

16. Alison if the failed scouts and steals are what you call farming,id absolutely love to see your version of OSW.

17. hey if she is 18 i'd hit it.. with like a gag of course... maybe just heavy sedation or chloroform

18. @ TNT. If you think I take this game
    Seriously, then you are truly a moron.

I play kaw the way it suits me.

Noobs like you are here for my entertainment.
    Nothing more. Nothing else.

Fill my news coward. Not my thread.