[CHAOS WARS/Season 3] No Matches - Strength list

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llRllillSllSllAll, Jan 12, 2014.

1. There has been an increase in the amount of NO MATCHES in wars within the last few weeks... This is a good sign and shows that the devs are making changes and listening to the community, however i Believe that now that there are a lot of no matches devs need to start to explain again WHY we are getting no matches. for a short period of time they started a list which showed the RANK order (strength-wise) of all clans that signed up for that war and all the ones that got a no match, they also showed why these clans got a no match. This was greatly helpful to organizing more wars and helped reduce the amount of no matches. I believe that this would be a great thing for the devs to restart and will help us out a lot.

2. Support!! More Info to help adjust rosters. 

3. Support

4. It is upsetting when you have no match after you have set aside time, cancelled other important things to war.
    Also that, this war in particular is quite late for South a East Asia and many stay up to war.
    Would appreciate if this war slot be preponed by 2 hrs to make it more convinient for South East Asia, which is a lot of population compared to the rest of the globe.
    Ty Devs ️

5. Yes support, we had a no match at Articles of Confederation today. Really wanted to war………

6. Support

That was always good to look at

7. SUPPORT

8. Support. Would love to know exactly why we got 8 no matches in 4 days 

9. FULL SUPPORT

10. the reason for so much more of those no matches is a higher percentage of people are going with the stacked roster or not ee'ing at all simply due to no chance to win with a balanced roster vs a stacked one... therefore with the algharithm you most likely wont get a match if your stacking ur roster. just saying.

11. Support...I use almost the same roster every time and got a no match today so it does just happen sometimes I would like the info he is talking about just so I know what to adjust.

12. Give reason why No Match like you did during S2. Thanks.

GRIM

13. You are scared of me.......... FIGHT ME.......IRL

14. Support

15. Seems that the odd timings leave us with limited options to war in addition to some new tests carried out by Devs it seems. Although all this is just building up frustration levels of Kawers.