Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Thanks jac, i appreciate the good reply as always :) i would still like them to count though lol xD

2. How high of a spy attack should an attack build have in order to be more versatile in war? And, how high of a static spy def should one have to be able to survive in a war? Thanks :D

3. @cor for you... You need a LOT more towers. If you want to increase your spy damage in wars you should become a hybrid. Your spy's would never get by a hansel/hybrid/atk build with towers.

4. Can anyone teach me how to dougie?

5. Get a teacher for that, kaw isn't the place to ask :)

6. @uni lol I'm not planning on warring at my small size. But thanks.

7. What is the meaning of life in KaW?

8. Testing

[url=http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile

9. @exodus

The ampersand most likely cut it off. Use a link shortened for it.

10. type in on google "link shortener" and go to any of them. Give it the long address and it will shorten it. Them your URL will work.

11. Some Questions about GH/SH:

GH or SH? Why GH or SH? which is more effective?

Equipment - which Equipment is at least required to war as an GH?

Lands/Stats - How many Lands should at least be explored? Complete HL? Do i need HF?

Towers - Needed? Which? Where?

12. SH are becoming more popular, so go with that one. Have at least 40 lands explored. Around 200 mill BFE is a decent starting point. Towers help, and I recommend building them in HF.

13. @Yuusei

Most of these questions would be based on your opinion. Now SOS hansel is better than a GH. Towers aren't really needed but do seen to help, I say explore all lands, more lands means more power ;)

14. How in any way does TVP have anything in common with its name :/

15. Sdt or adt towers?
    I guess its sdt for more safety against assas from bigger spies?

16. Both ADT and SDT towers are good, but focus more on SDT.

17. What is the vanished paladins eb?

18. Yes, but always put them in the hl (or if you can hf) lands. They minimize plunder drops.