Just a thought?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllllI-Southern_Cross-Illlll, Jan 8, 2014.

1. when the devs do match ups, they should take into account the types and size of the builds signed up, not just total cs/bfe and hit ratios.

just because i can hit a ght doesnt mean thats a good thing

2. The devs don't personally look at which clans are entered it's programmed to seed them if I had to guess

3. Coukd be a good idea, even thought it might be slightly difficult to make a system like that! But If 1 team would have a gh, the other team needs someone with low cs and adt so the gh can't plunder well. To balance out the exploit. Something like that. Could be a solution, but I would like a longer version of your suggestion :)

4. if you cant make a spreadsheet that reconise the type of builds by stats im sure they can add it to the system of match making, 6gh 4 big att/lb doesnt match well with 10balanced builds

5. This is a good idea and would possibly have a good effect. On the contrary, if you sign up with 10 balanced builds that's your fault.

Good rosters win wars.

6. Op: you stole this idea from me after I posted the same idea nearly word for word on "to the devs"...
    Come on...

7. Gh are still meched out wrong.

8. Phartacus, you wanna keep balanced builds excluded from wars? ... "good roster"? ... interesting ...

9. that's why still too few clans join wars btw ... as most balanced builds are considered kinda leaks they rarely get seats on any rosters ...

10. and it's NOT "just a GH prob" but the lack of mixture on winning rosters ... bc some "mixtures" still rule only ...

11. btw ... rosters aren't made by devs ... so ... no update can fix THAT ...

12. You been taking too many substances and having random thoughts sc

13. always late to the party meo 

14. Rosters aren't matchups are but the only clans winning are the ones with monster and Gh mix if they were matched against each other and other clans were matched against each other with similar builds then wars would improve till the system is fixed iether grow to a monster size or stay a Gh and try to get awesome equip somehow and join a clan making that roster or war and lose the system is screwed but devs don't seem to care

TOTALLY SUPPORT
    But the devs don't care till people stop warring and they start losing money on xtal sales

15. I war and lose regularly between different accts but it's better than repeat button I honestly think that's one reason for the 11 man rosters so many stopped warring a lot of clans cant even get to 20 anymore no one wants to and the ones that did war have got sick I just losing I personally know of dozens who quit KAW becouse of this