Ice Moth Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They make it for people that spend their life savings on the game. Who would you rather praise devs, the people who work hard every day to get where they are or the people who buy their way through? Nothing can be fair in this world, not even a video game...

2. @kaw_community: PIMD is getting 5x drops on their hunt right now. Why is there not a similar bonus for moths?

3. I have very little .....

4. Kuzmich the try hard

5. They need to rename this event to "No Man's Land Hunt for Moths"

BarbieGirL

6. Lets get some hints kaw support it's count down time make it more fun it's BORING I have stopped chasing moths don't care anymore cause you guys are keeping it fun 

7. Congrats to B2B! 4 members on Leaderboard

8. I like that this "holiday bonus thing" gives prizes to those that can't/don't spend money on the game, still it's totally geared towards the ppl spending the $$$. Another thing, when is the "limited time" hte gonna end devs or is it now a permanent eb because of the revenue it's bring in? A little clarification would be good and actually send out the message that you're all not complete money grabbing apes that you've led us to believe these last months

9. We need to utilize one another's eb moth drop, most can't afford a seal let along one every half hour. So lets band together and help one another with newest eb drop updates.

10. It's my 15th day. I have 1.5m CS and 4024 Ice Moths. I'm trying to get 6000 Ice Moths

11. This is boring, I'll be back on the 15th when it's over.

12. Man, I only get 80 of those ice moths per eb and I have 1600 total

13. How do I get as much as these ppl I want at least the lvl 6 reward

14. I reached 17k I'm done collecting moths

15. Updated once again guys! We've got a few close calls for those almost in the top ten.

16. What time will it finish in the UK?

17. Stop updated and tell us exactly what time this moth hunt will finish, also if today is the last boost the droops some players are close the the next hugest level

18. I got 4313 moths

19. As mentioned in the updated event post here, it will end today at 2:30PM PST (10:30PM GMT). There are just under 4 hours remaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.