Being destroyed by Last Rights oh noes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ddhleigh, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenaka and the peanut gallery called Last Rights. Isn't the point of an OSW to hit the enemy clan/alliance? It certainly isn't to complain to someone that owns you. It just makes you and your clan look like silly second rate amateurs.

Case in point. Funnyfred7's wall is the starting point.

[​IMG]

Better not mess with the proper fighters!

[​IMG]

Apparently we're going to be in a world of hurt.

[​IMG]

Silly Druss and Tenaka now threaten Skyblue who is in no way involved. Can't beat on the offending player? Just hit the owner!

[​IMG]

Let's call Skyblue a noob!

[​IMG]

Fighting in a OSW comes with a heads up that you're going to get hit tomorrow! What a friendly OSW! Better not have any gold out!

[​IMG]

I won't go into how they're going to destroy us and have Druss eat our clan on Robrox's wall.

Take a play from the Last Rights playbook and threaten the offending players' owner! My owner loves threats!

2. Wow LR appears to have some real intellectuals in their ranks 

3. Number of **** i give

4. lol noob

5. :lol: This was funny to read. Thank you!

6. Op your a noob, there's no crying just osw banter. You posting it on forums makes you look weak for attention or in fact that your the one sobbing.

7. There was a time when most forum threads were about calling out other players or clans.

Now is just about silly noob events and butt hurt report form type rubbish.

Nice one Leigh. Keep the trashy fighting and farm threads alive. This is kaw drama, and everyone loves drama.

8. Regs gotta help LR because LR got nothing to say :lol:

9. 
    Support, and respect for posting on a main.

10. ahhhhh...the old "noob" insult. good one reg. we just find LR to be amusing and thought we'd share with the kaw community.

at the risk of being destroyed of course....

11. No sobbing ilav just lots of laughing.

Thanks Norma/A 

Won't find me posting with alts either. People are way too afraid sometimes.

12. lol no LR wannathug is gonna spin this.. you guys are jokes.. i have applegirl cryin on the wall cus i hit hansels??? didnt realise there was osw rules lol. we are still waiting on the lesson...

13. Support for my home clannies!! Keep up the fight!

14. "I will get you cus I love it"
    Nuff said.

15. This made me spill my coke it was so funnyXDXD

16. Unfortunately i just emptied on eb so i can't pin tenaka **** talker on you wall. Sorry let me xstal after dinner an pin for a few hours.

17. Some people (Berserk) need a reading comprehension class. Pointing out that you're a spineless wimp isn't crying last time I checked. IF you get a backbone , then you have a possibility of becoming relevant in this OSW. Maybe. Grow some ....hit someone that requires a little effort. 

18. the ironic thing about you idiots is that i am infact hitting somone else while you dum dums are busy talking. just because your players are crying to you about being hit?? applegirl posting on my wall about war issues that didnt involve you is infact crying. it is no different then a hansel hitting an attack build. now quit being a moron, and get back to the war.. or become irrelevant and go back to your eb.. either way i will fight this war how i see fit. i do not want, nor have i ever asked for your input. and quite frankly i dont think you have any say in how i play. :)
    p.s- every time you hit, is way more being givin to your buddies ;-) i welcome them. so if you have any more complaints, please feel free to check our clan page for directions on how to address those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.