Chaos Wars Schedule (January 6 - 12)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 6, 2014.

1. OMET - ? What are you talking about look to new lands?

2. Can we please have more Set KO time wars? 10 minute set KO, or 15 min.. Even 5 min set KO for lots of possible KO. Anything but these boring adv and random wars.. It's just a spam fest

3. I'll be the first to officially state that I will not be participating in this weeks wars. Hansel builds are becoming obsolete due to your new 11 person roster format. I will not spend my money on crystals filling in on rosters that should be made up of lb/atk/GH/ght builds to stand a shot at winning in these Chaos wars. If this is a preview of what Season 3 has in store, I guess I should start looking for a new hobby/game. Extremely disappointed that you have not listened to your kawmunity on these forums regarding this current structure.

I'm certain you could pull up statistics on player participation in these Chaos wars. If you do, I'd be curious to know how the level of participation of each build totals. I'm certain hansel builds are few and far between.

4. Please change these times. Some variation is needed so all can participate.

5. Extremely ridiculous timings for Indians those who work.
    War 1: 7:30pm (driving back home from work)
    War 2: 2:30am (In bed)
    War 3: 9:30am (driving to work)
    War 4: 1:30pm (working)
    I can't do a single war, except on weekends.
    I have sent multiple feedbacks, no answers nor changes.
    If you adjust the times slightly, at least the War 2, make it 2 hrs earlier will give me a chance to do one war whenever I can.
    I hope you guys do this change soon!!!!

6. Congrats LB accounts and ***** GH players! These wars are all for you :lol:

7. I agree with first 2 post it should be mixed up more and set up to where teams can have a possible target

8. very disappointed at only 11 person rosters again this week. instead of getting more ppl warring ur in essence getting less. for example u have a clan of 100 ppl. u get 1/3 of them that want to war a certain time. that's 20 ppl that aren't getting to war. 15, 20 person rosters at least give some flexibility to get a rotation of ppl in while giving ur clan the best roster for each war. having a mix of different roster sizes and different durations is the ideal way to give the kawmunity all aspects of war. I hope that season 3 takes this into consideration.

9. From what we've seen, even with smaller roster sizes there's a significantly larger number of Clans that turn out to war. The higher turnout of clans does end up in more successful matches.

That said, we're still evaluating the situation and will be working to make sure Season 3 is enjoyable to all. Feedback like what you've provided is useful for us and will be considered as well.

10. Here ya go Kaw community, I'll explain how this ends up for people like me. As has been said, I'm now excluded from wars. My ee will more than likely run out before I'm accepted in a war. I've done these wars since they came out, and I'm good at them. But bottom line becomes hansels aren't as useful as gh/sos1 builds. I've played this game for 4 years. I've been a hansel for 3.5 or so. I'm not going to swap my build just to accommodate these wars. Bring back the 2 hour wars that actually allow all build types so more than just the 3 "proper ee" builds get to war.

11. Give us 20-30man roster these are FUN. In a 11man roster some people are useless. Give us a few more no matches, but give us high participation wars.

12. Ok, 20-30 man roster would make it so 80% of clans don't have enough to war. Second. There is no difference between the end result for a 1/2 hour war. Your build if it sucks will still get owned, and good war clans will not let noobs in. To be a good war buils you need at LEAST 3m sdt and 2m adt. This is why mids get slaughtered bc they fall short of that, an if they are there, they have to attack power or bfa to back them up. Im sick of people complaining that its rigged. It has evolved into a very competitive playing field so much so that people are delving deeper into game mechs then ever before! Ive seen it and its amazing. 
    I warred in season 1 before Hf lands, my build was beast i was a mid.
    I had one complaint. Giving up 2 straight hours of my time was a lot. Especially when I'm a student and athlete, and others have work 
    Dev's i encourage you to ask for feedback from the ee warriors, bc i am thoroughly happy with it right now, it is amazing what you have done, and no matter if you change it to 2 hour/20 man roster, whiners will still whine bc they will still get slaughtered.

13. Lmao Omet. If you can't war for 2 hours, don't war on the weekends. Wanna talk about bad war builds? How am I a bad war build? I still come in top 5 in plunder, top 5 on most successful actions, yet obviously I need Adt and sdt. Please.

14. Someone please bump kaw_community's introduction thread. Hopefully at that point his/her memory will be refreshed as to what WE were told his/her responsibilities were going to be.

Yours Truly,
    Another Unhappy KaWer

15. I tried to find 1st post on kaw community introduction and responsibility etc, yesterday. I guess Devs graveyard that thread lol.

Hey kaw_ignore_community, people will keep warring atleast because of 2 reasons:
    1. Incentive (miths, equips)
    2. They don't have an alternative

People trying to tell you what's more fun. But cheers on continuing being a statistical nerd.

16. Good lord , when your the one person in comments saying these things are:"good" stop for two seconds and listen to what 90% of us are saying.

I am just truly amazed that the devs continue to systematicly make these wars worse and worse ,but say things like this will improve things, when in reality it just made things worse, again.

17. And to Bkt, just wow. You don't have a freaking clue about what your talking about. Your amazed they've done such a good job?! Put down the crack pipe dude wow. Plenty of mids, like myself have plenty in towers and halfway decent bfa, and even high bfe. If you can't see the numerous problems here do everyone a favor and stop commenting praise where none is deserved.

18. Well said hawkeye .

19. Since the old thread is gone I'll repost here

3 easy steps to fix ee wars once and for all

Ee is a tournament style war where as we build a roster and devs pick an opponent for us to face

The inherent problem with this system is pretty simple ... Kaw players are smarter then the devs programming and will find ways to abuse the system in anyway possible to gain an advantage in winning before even the first action is done

Until the devs regulate the system in some way that will not allow this the system is doomed to serious issues which will make it a hard sell to the masses of players who enjoy kaw on a daily basis

These are 3 simple steps to take to repair the current system with little chance of manipulation of the devs matching

Step 1 change plunder pay

All builds should make the same per hit depending on troop lvls
    At 100% troops u make 200 mill
    With a 1 mill drop per percentage of troops (so at 79% troops you would earn 179 mill per hit and so on down to bottom hit of 101 mill at 1%)
    This would go for all builds gh all the way to lb
    (As brought up by another player 200 mill might be too high a starting point ... U could use 50-25 mill for top and bottom plunder as long as uniform across all builds)

This would do 2 things ...
    1) even the plunder out for all wars making data analysis of any issues easier
    2) would allow clans to stack their rosters anyway they like but allow both sides plunder ability equally making all clans use strategy not just depend on a roster that ensures victory 99% of the time

Step 2 disable dtw/dts

If u stack 4 lb and 7 gh against a clan of 11 medium /larger builds then yes the 4 lb can destroy ur clan but u have the potential to earn and try to combat the fact u can't hit them buy earning off the smalls that balanced the two rosters to begin with

Step 3 do not allow accounts to register for war without troop buildings

We all know of the ps/ lb issue
    Make it so if u are registered for war at time of match up if someone on ur roster has 0 troop buildings ur disqualified and will not match

If all 3 steps are implemented at 1 time together there is little wiggle room to manipulate the system into anything but fair matches giving any roster that closely matches in over all size a chance to win or lose based solely on strategy and clan teamwork

This would allow hansels as well as all medium builds back into ee wars open ee to all of kaw again

From a frustrated ee war commander and veteran ready to retire

20. Just wondering why you have need help then the email of ata? That email has nothing to do with kaw and all they do is tell you to go talk in forums and that's a huge fob off cuz you don't answer anything either. Plz bring back larger wars as you have eliminated the whole medium builds as ppl only want huge ppl and gh so there bigs are bigger and win through no teamwork or coordination maybe a cs limit over 10mill cs and under. Wars are boring now can't hit bigs and get 2-3mill off a gh? Wernt you supposed to make the gh less desirable? Then change all wars to 11 man so ppl can manipulate easy matches again? Plz explain what your trying to accomplish as from were I'm standing your going backwards