Mithril WAR 23

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Scribbles, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Before war 23 I bought things with mithril since it says that I will get all mithril spent after war. I had spent 22 mithril before war on stat boosts and ability boosts. When the war was over I was only rewarded 12 mithril. Can anyone help me and tell me what I should do about this?

2. You have to win the war to get the mith, and I'm sorry, but we beat you.

3. Give me the clan name, if you did bad in war (aka; inactive) you probably only got 12 for that reason since it's added to your "potential"earning so if you actually did something you would've gotten 12 extra mith.

4. Never mind, just saw zorkays post and that is why lol

5. It was war 23 not 22. Your clan beat me in 22 not 23.

6. Wait, I think we beat him on war 22... Now I'm confused cause we got a no match.

7. Refer to my first post then

8. I only had 5 successful actions, but was very active the entire war. If i spent 22 mith i should get that back not less.

9. Only 5 actions!?!? That's very inactive lol that explains it

10. True. But to my understanding, you receive mith spent, then any extra comes from successful actions. So I believe was a glitch? Unless I have understood incorrectly

11. Read the whole damn post, i said successful actions, not actions alone.

12. Once again read the whole thing that I typed. I had spent 22 mithril before the war began, i was only rewarded 12 mithril back. So even if i was inactive like you're saying I'm missing 10 mithril

13. No zombie, i have seen several people cast say 20 mith and only receive 5 or so. It all depends, remember it's your "potential earnings" so if you lose war or do bad in war there is a chance to not get it all in return, i think...lol

14. You have to do more than 5 action you moron.

15. Failed actions do nothing for you. Why would you even want failed actions??

16. The announcement says that you get the mith you spent back... I'm just going to delete the post since you're a moron and aren't understanding what I'm saying.

17. I'm not a moron you suck at wars, don't try to be smart little boy now run along and stop being butthurt that you only fail actions in war

18. When you lose you get some of your mithril back. The most you can get is 14 mithril when you lose.