to the devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxOUT_Zerogrim_LAWZxXx, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Tlal0can

2. Zero, i tip my hat you you sir, you are very calm and civil, unlike our wit pigs here and even myself, i looked at your build made i wanted to explain a little more though, you guys complain it is gh and sh that ruin war, well im not usually the one hitting you, its our big people who take your troops out id take care of your spy. 

Wit noobs, how they gonna fix it? Nerf the big people, bc if im in their backpack they are doing everything...
    Ps if they are so good, why dont you grow 

3. Make dtw/dts based off build cs only during war and keep current match up algorithm. :D

4. I don't believe I suggested a nerf. I suggested a whole new system, on page 4 or 5. Go ahead, take a look. If you're such a great EE'er than you should be able to war using the system I suggested and still win, right?

5. You're giving up;) ^

6. Kick has a good point.

7. How bout a whole new game or a whole new war system instead of changing this one so as to get rid of whiners 

8. May as well - but then ppl like you would follow to the game.

Ps. I'm still waiting on the return inc.

9. If you were an omet you know our rules mate cool down. Btw. King, even if they change it, people like you will still get plundered by attack builds your size.

10. And thus your build would still be bad for war.

11. OMET, your rules are any more than 5 hits you're allowed to hit back, no using your "rules" to hide you here.

Also, it wouldn't matter how much plunder they made with my change to the warring, it would just matter how many successful actions.

12. So you need to put me on your wall huh? Makes sense. Please do.

13. Lmao. Successful actions for a war?
    Exploit
    1. Only scouts
    Problem
    1. only towers

14. I notify my CL first 

15. I dont have to hit you either lahwf, i am simply patient. 

16. Hmm KT - what is that Kill Team?

17. Lol spelled and potted up. Oh how I love the smell of burning pot...s.

18. How bout y'all stop derailing a nice thread addressing a serious concern to ata's revenue stream. 

19. King. Nobody would even take you in war because your eq so bad. 