Player Photos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Mar 9, 2013.

1. @superman

Would you consider #3 fat? I just think she is a little thick but i don't think the word "fat" fits.

2. She's...healthy.

3. I'll call ******** on that right now. People have eating disorders because people want to have eating disorders. Don't make excuses for them.

I don't. I consider her thick. A size up from that is fine as well, but after that it starts getting dodgy.

4. I was fat cause I ate like it was goin outta style. Don't care. Still was hot. Still got holla'd at. I'm still thick n juicy. I'm like a high quality steak. Its got a little fat for flavor, and it'll make ya mouth water when it sizzles ;-)

5. "Fat" girls as you so lovely defined them refuse to change because they like who they are. If thats that case, im in fact fat. I know i can still make it in this world at 220 pounds. And not all guys like thin girls or girls like #2. Head to Africa. The bigger, the better over there.

6. Not always the case. Every heard of hoboneeonosis?

7. Alcyone losing a few pounds wouldn't change who that person is.

It would change their appearance.

And why being your race into this too?

8. Good god. 220 pounds. Holy shrek.

9. But its unhealthy to be fat 

10. I don't think she meant that as her race, she meant women are held to a different standard there

11. I didnt…I brought a continent into this. :| Quit being so case sensitive.

12. @Alcyone
    Was the reference to Africa a racist slur? 

13. Guys don't make this thread get locked. Get back on topic

14. Lol shut up robot, you know better :p

15. Have you ever heard a white girl say "In Africa the fatter the better"?

No.

I can't say much more without being racist. 

16. And do you know why fatasses are considered better there? I'll give you a hint: it starts with F and ends with the deaths of thousands every day due to not having enough food.

17. Starts with f?

18. It doesnt matter. Its just a known fact. In Africa, bigger women are praised because they're considered well nourished instead of the malnourished, skinny women.